Donnie Bananas just doesn't get it

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
He wants the DOJ & Archives to return 'his' documents to him. The guy is beyond delusional - he thinks he is the king or something.
He's so dumb he doesn't understand he is proving he has committed crimes, maybe so far as Espionage. No wonder he can't get good legal advice.

Trump tells attorneys: Get 'my' classified documents back from the DOJ​

On Tuesday, Rolling Stone reported that former President Donald Trump is privately demanding that his lawyers help him get "my" classified documents back from the Justice Department, after they were seized in an FBI search of his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida.

"Trump wasn’t merely referring to the alleged trove of attorney-client material that he insists was scooped up by the feds, two people familiar with the matter tell Rolling Stone," reported Asawin Suebsaeng and Adam Rawnsley. "The ex-president has been demanding that his team find a way to recover 'all' of the official documents that Trump has long referred to as 'mine' — including the highly sensitive and top secret ones."

"Sources close to Trump agree with outside legal experts that such a sweeping legal maneuver would be a long-shot, at best. 'I hate to break it to the [former] president, but I do not think he is going to get all [the] top-secret documents back,' says one Trump adviser. 'That ship has probably sailed,'" said the report. "Further, several longtime Trump advisers say they want absolutely nothing to do with the now-infamous boxes of documents, fearing that any knowledge of them could invite an unwanted knock on the door from the feds. 'Who would want any of that back? … If it is what they say it is, keep them the hell away,' a second adviser says."

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
I'm truly amazed at how truly stupid that man is. He is admitting to breaking the law and waving red blankets in front of the DOJ. Stupid is as stupid does.
He’s not used to being held accountable. He will learn.

• Haha
Reactions: psuted

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX

bdgan

May 29, 2008
yet, that nation ran well while he was president. So that must make Biden dumber than a set of barbells.
Correction. Things are much better under Biden.
  • Transportation is better
  • Foreign affairs are better
  • Energy is better
  • Inflation is better
  • The border is more secure
  • Crime is lower
  • The debt is lower
  • Education is better
  • The country is more unified
Whoops, I guess nothing is better. At least unemployment is about the same. Way to go Joe!

Reactions: bourbon n blues

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
yet, that nation ran well while he was president. So that must make Biden dumber than a set of barbells.
Things went well for Trump until COVID 19 pandemic sent the economy into a steep nosedive.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
if it wasn't for Covid, he'd have been reelected.
You can't make it go away. The score of a game is not final in the 3rd quarter. Facts are messy things when they don't line up with your wishes. The pandemic happened and had a major impact on worldwide economies.

• Haha
Reactions: psuted

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
You can't make it go away. The score of a game is not final in the 3rd quarter. Facts are messy things when they don't line up with your wishes. The pandemic happened and had a major impact on worldwide economies.

2Lying you just another Democrat elf that needs to be tossed across the Political Patuxent River.

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
Correct, but what did Trump do wrong wrt covid?
He did not give a sh&t.

Why was it that W was re-elected after 9-11 but the Orange POS wasn't during covid? Americans sometimes support their presidents during crisis. The answer is W was only half the POS that Trump is.

bdgan

May 29, 2008
He did not give a sh&t.
What an ignorant response.

It's one thing to play Monday morning QB and second guess the way he went about things but to say he didn't care is just plain stupid. He had programs to get PPE & ventilators. He built hospitals in convention centers. He dispatched Mercy ships. He invested in vaccines. He assembled a task force of experts in a variety of fields and they addressed the public almost daily. He reluctantly followed the lead of people like Fauci and shut down the economy, then offered programs to help individuals and businesses survive.

But he did care and did nothing? Sorry Catch but you're a dumb arse!

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
What an ignorant response.

It's one thing to play Monday morning QB and second guess the way he went about things but to say he didn't care is just plain stupid. He had programs to get PPE & ventilators. He built hospitals in convention centers. He dispatched Mercy ships. He invested in vaccines. He assembled a task force of experts in a variety of fields and they addressed the public almost daily. He reluctantly followed the lead of people like Fauci and shut down the economy, then offered programs to help individuals and businesses survive.

But he did care and did nothing? Sorry Catch but you're a dumb arse!
You stupid loser.

There are 2 or 3 books by experts on this subject matter on Trump's poor response. It was on display at the press conferences in which he, not the medical experts, took over. As for your "list" of his "responses" any President would done at least those.

bdgan

May 29, 2008
You stupid loser.

There are 2 or 3 books by experts on this subject matter on Trump's poor response. It was on display at the press conferences in which he, not the medical experts, took over. As for your "list" of his "responses" any President would done at least those.
So what should he have done? And don't say give a shyt.

You're a dumb arse!

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
So what should he have done? And don't say give a shyt.

You're a dumb arse!
You're a loser since you can't debate without an insult. Remember the board rules.

As I remember, he was slow to use the defense authorization act. He was pushing quack solutions. I'm sure there is plenty more in the two books about the issue I have not finished reading.

Grow up already.

bdgan

May 29, 2008
You're a loser since you can't debate without an insult. Remember the board rules.

As I remember, he was slow to use the defense authorization act. He was pushing quack solutions. I'm sure there is plenty more in the two books about the issue I have not finished reading.

Grow up already.
You still can't answer. Typical.

bdgan

May 29, 2008
Yes I did. He was reluctant to use the defense authorization act. Typical you can't read.
"Trump invoked the DPA on more than 30 instances, to generate N-95 respirators, ventilators, and boost testing resources, as well as other vital supplies. Because of the president’s swift and decisive actions, no American has been deprived of a life-saving ventilator."

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
"Trump invoked the DPA on more than 30 instances, to generate N-95 respirators, ventilators, and boost testing resources, as well as other vital supplies. Because of the president’s swift and decisive actions, no American has been deprived of a life-saving ventilator."

I recall them being not so swift.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Correct, but what did Trump do wrong wrt covid?
He, like all past POTUS are not the great decider of all things - they receive credit for and blame for things they have no control over. The worldwide economy and illness are well beyond their control. That's just the way it is.
In power when pandemic hits - you lose. Fair or not, that's the way things go.
Consider the issue of worldwide inflation while Biden is POTUS - does he control the world economy - NO.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
He, like all past POTUS are not the great decider of all things - they receive credit for and blame for things they have no control over. The worldwide economy and illness are well beyond their control. That's just the way it is.
Consider the issue of worldwide inflation while Biden is POTUS - does he control the world economy - NO.
Are you for real? All of you on this very board said Trump was responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths. Biden has far more deaths with 3 fking vaccines. Not a word from you. You have zero credibility.

Reactions: Lion8286

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
you can't deny that a ton of Biden's policies created a worse problem regardless of what happens overseas. You can't deny that his ardent and damaging march against traditional energies and to some kind of magical renewals hasn't hurt us. That is just an unrealistic position. A second one is the Mexican border. He's just made a complete mess of that.

Reactions: Hotshoe

bdgan

May 29, 2008
Presidents can't completely control the economy but they can certainly exert influence. Are you suggesting that Biden releasing a million barrels of oil per day doesn't impact prices? Are you saying the chips and infrastructure bills won't add jobs?

I agree that the incumbent often gets credit or blame that's undeserved but that's not akways the case. Bush's popularity was good even though he was president during 9/11. Of course the country was united after 9/11.

Trump was unfairly blamed for covid because democrats wouldn't allow the country to unite. Instead they went after him relentlessly.

Biden is not being blamed for Ukraine even though that happened under his watch. He will be blamed if it's still going on in 2024.

bdgan

May 29, 2008
you can't deny that a ton of Biden's policies created a worse problem regardless of what happens overseas. You can't deny that his ardent and damaging march against traditional energies and to some kind of magical renewals hasn't hurt us. That is just an unrealistic position. A second one is the Mexican border. He's just made a complete mess of that.
2lyin doesn't even blame Biden for the border situation. He thinks that illegal entries being up 400% is just a random variation. Kind of like the stock market today.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
2lyin doesn't even blame Biden for the border situation. He thinks that illegal entries being up 400% is just a random variation. Kind of like the stock market today.
Zero honesty from any of them. It's party first over country. Where's NJ on his stock market? Absolutely nowhere. Where were these fools when Biden and Harris specifically stated, inflation was 0% last month? An absolute lie.