DOJ Grand Jury looking at 1/6 and other dirty deeds by the MAGAites

junior1

May 29, 2001
This time is different. Trump did absolutely nothing wrong with Russia and it was a stretch to suggest his conversation with Zelensky was a serious problem.

Trump definitely did something wrong on January 6th. There's really no excuse for him taking so long to go on TV to tell people to stop. He didn't summon people to overthrow the government and it wasn't the worst thing since the Civil War (or the George Floyd riots). But Trump definitely took too long to respond. I don't see how that's criminal but at least democrats have something legitimate to be critical of this time.
so can someone be convicted of a crime for something they didn't do?
If yes, can Biden be convicted of not enforcing immigration laws?

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Considering the fact that what you think/say is probably a lie I feel quite comfy in knowing it's the truth. Now you wouldn't know the truth if it hit you on your head.

2Lying = Wiley E. Coyote

Trump = The Road Runner

Reactions: bourbon n blues

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
Trump = The Road Runner

Yeah, the Road Runner. That's it.

db8.png

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Sooo many laws broken, sooo many lies told, and still Fat Donnie has dumb shits thinkinhg he is some kind if special. AG Garland is getting ready to drop the hammer on Trump and a whole boatload of Maga-ites which will be a good thing for our country.

junior1

May 29, 2001
Sooo many laws broken, sooo many lies told, and still Fat Donnie has dumb shits thinkinhg he is some kind if special. AG Garland is getting ready to drop the hammer on Trump and a whole boatload of Maga-ites which will be a good thing for our country.
If trump would have been charged and convicted when you guys started this thought, he'd have served his time and would be back running for president.
But, I'm sure you're right this time!

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
If trump would have been charged and convicted when you guys started this thought, he'd have served his time and would be back running for president.
But, I'm sure you're right this time!
The DOJ is working on it. This isn't the political stuff where the Repubs get to block everything. DOJ = apolitical.

Latest posts