ADVERTISEMENT

Does Kyle Dake plan on competing through 2028?

Psalm 1 guy

Nov 3, 2019
In this article, Living the Dream Medal Fund Bonuses, Kyle Dake had the following to say: "I'm 30 years old, I'm in the best shape of my life and feel like I can keep going for another seven years." Pretty interesting. I wonder if he really plans on competing that long? I think you may start to see more wrestlers competing well into their 30's as they focus more on nutrition, smarter training strategies and recovery. The bonuses given out by the Living the Dream Fund is another factor that might encourage the top wrestlers to compete longer, which I would love to see.

Hopefully someone comes along by then and can beat a 38 year old Dake for our US spot. Nothing against him.

In this article, Living the Dream Medal Fund Bonuses, Kyle Dake had the following to say: "I'm 30 years old, I'm in the best shape of my life and feel like I can keep going for another seven years." Pretty interesting. I wonder if he really plans on competing that long? I think you may start to see more wrestlers competing well into their 30's as they focus more on nutrition, smarter training strategies and recovery. The bonuses given out by the Living the Dream Fund is another factor that might encourage the top wrestlers to compete longer, which I would love to see.
FWIW, Mike Novogratz is a billionaire who is an impact player in the crypto market.

@furrdogg_a_yahoo.com

Reactions: 82bordeaux
Dake’s just keeping the seat warm for the Bull :rolleyes:
I get you made a funny--but I'd like to see that match-up. Not because I think it would be particularly close, but it's interesting stylistically. Too bad HWC doesn't compete much these days. And 7/10 of our team is now in Final X, so we won't see too many more US matchups w/ our studs anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT