ADVERTISEMENT

Does Anyone Know...

Bravo-Young and Teasdale met at Who's #1 two years ago at 113lbs.

The match can be watched at this link.

Teasdale won the match (IMHO, in a somewhat controversial/silly fashion), but you should really watch it to see just how close these two really were when they met. It took 13 minutes to decide the winner.

Reactions: PSUoh90
If RBY goes somewhere other than PSU, I see Teasdale gapping him much like Retherford is having a better career than Ashnault who were pretty much even in HS. I just think the competion they face in the room is what seperates our guys. That and all the FUN they have...

I agree. If RBY goes somewhere else than PSU, his tendency to be conservative will be increased. I hope RBY stays with PSU. There is room for him in the lineup if he can grab it.

If RBY goes somewhere other than PSU, I see Teasdale gapping him much like Retherford is having a better career than Ashnault who were pretty much even in HS. I just think the competion they face in the room is what seperates our guys. That and all the FUN they have...
The competition as well as the instruction.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
None of these kids shy away from competition but I hope these two realize that 2-3 years from now they may be so clearly into different weight classes that there is no reason for one to leave just because the other is committed.

Well, it's been 3 days since the supposed decommit of RBY.

Aanndd, he's still headed to Penn State.

Bravo-Young and Teasdale met at Who's #1 two years ago at 113lbs.

The match can be watched at this link.

Teasdale won the match (IMHO, in a somewhat controversial/silly fashion), but you should really watch it to see just how close these two really were when they met. It took 13 minutes to decide the winner.
I saw two EVENLY matched wrestlers.

...my bad...
... I was at that bout in Grace Hall and did not remember it...
... Jason Nolf was in his corner...
...both kids wrestled very well...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT