ADVERTISEMENT

Does anybody think Jim Delaney is happy for us now after our great recruiting weekend?

Too funny, now the "Commissioner's opinion" is more important than the actual B1G Ten Games played on the field of play including the actual B1G Ten Championship Game and you sit here and say, "How can you accuse him of bias?......all's he is doing is ingnoring ACTUAL RESULTS ON THE FIELD OF PLAY in favor of his OWN OPINION.....where's the bias in that???". LMFAO at the b1g-homer logic it takes to argue that a completely SUBJECTIVE OPINION that diametrically conflicts with OBJECTIVE results of the B1G Season Play is now more "objective" than actual OBJECTIVE RESULTS ON THE FIELD OF PLAY??? Awesome logic there Mr. "PSU fan"..... Pathetic!

Hey genius, PSU had:
  • The absolute best record in "B1G Ten Play" (9-1) of any team in the Conference!
  • PSU was the B1G East Division Champion and representative to the "B1G Championship Game"
  • PSU won the "B1G Conference Championship Game
All of these non-opinion-based "Objective" on field results say that only one team was the best team in the B1G East Division, B1G Ten Conference and both the "B1G East Division Champions" as well as the "B1G Ten Conference Champions".....and ONLY 1 TEAM has the TROPHIES TO PROVE THESE THINGS dipstick.....and it isn't either "duhO$U" or "scUM".

Delany is a turdclown.

Did he, or did he not, push for the THIRD-PLACE team in the B1G East to go to the playoffs over the Conference Champion? Or how about the SECOND-PLACE team that was beat head-to-head vs the Conference Champion?

He's a Big Two shill, water carrier, and mop boy. Always has been, always will be.

Don't know. But show me a commissioner who denigrates the two teams playing for the conference title before they play. Would any other commissioner of sane mind call say the 3rd best team in a division with the same record as the conference, deserves the NIT ahead of the league champion before the showcase game? He was basically saying that PSU - UW was a nice little exhibition, but turn it off and watch UM/OSU in the NIT.

Explain in what world is that good for the overall league.

At no point did I say that I agreed with Jim Delaney. I'm not a psychologist, but I imagine that people make decisions based upon three motives: Some people do what is in their own best interest, there are also those that are altruistic and do what is best for the common good, and there are those that are left may act in a way that injures or otherwise damages themselves intentionally. Which of these motives was Delaney acting upon?

He may have been horribly wrong, but either he did it because he thought it would benefit him, he thought it was the right thing to do, or he wanted to injure himself. Where does a bias for tOSU/Michigan and/or against Penn State fall into these categories? If he truly believes in the "eye test" that Michigan and tOSU were both better than Penn State, then this would fall into the altruistic category, which cant be faulted. Delaney could have chosen to injure himself by purposely pushing tOSU and Michigan above Penn State, resulting in increased hatred from Penn State fans. The obvious way this bias benefits him is if it boosts the league status. Beyond that, I guess he could have some deep seeded hatred for Penn State and that seeing Penn State suffer benefit his ego. So, unless he specifically wanted to be the most hated man in State College or wanted to punish Penn State for some secret vendetta he has. Otherwise, he said what he believed in, or did what was best for the league.

At no point did I say that I agreed with Jim Delaney. I'm not a psychologist, but I imagine that people make decisions based upon three motives: Some people do what is in their own best interest, there are also those that are altruistic and do what is best for the common good, and there are those that are left may act in a way that injures or otherwise damages themselves intentionally. Which of these motives was Delaney acting upon?

He may have been horribly wrong, but either he did it because he thought it would benefit him, he thought it was the right thing to do, or he wanted to injure himself. Where does a bias for tOSU/Michigan and/or against Penn State fall into these categories? If he truly believes in the "eye test" that Michigan and tOSU were both better than Penn State, then this would fall into the altruistic category, which cant be faulted. Delaney could have chosen to injure himself by purposely pushing tOSU and Michigan above Penn State, resulting in increased hatred from Penn State fans. The obvious way this bias benefits him is if it boosts the league status. Beyond that, I guess he could have some deep seeded hatred for Penn State and that seeing Penn State suffer benefit his ego. So, unless he specifically wanted to be the most hated man in State College or wanted to punish Penn State for some secret vendetta he has. Otherwise, he said what he believed in, or did what was best for the league.
Dan. I like your posts and I'm not going to get into a fight with you. And after this I'm done. I think.

People also do what they do because sometimes they're just assholes. They don't need a reason - it's just their nature. Jersey Jim makes money for everybody so he can get away with murder. He sucks up to the Big Two, pisses on the rest of the league, and he gets away with it.

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Dan. I like your posts and I'm not going to get into a fight with you. And after this I'm done. I think.

People also do what they do because sometimes they're just assholes. They don't need a reason - it's just their nature.

Maybe like me defending Delaney on a Penn State board? LOL

People also do what they do because sometimes they're just assholes. They don't need a reason - it's just their nature. Jersey Jim makes money for everybody so he can get away with murder. He sucks up to the Big Two, pisses on the rest of the league, and he gets away with it.

Claiming that Delany is a biased prick that has routinely screwed-over PSU since joining this homer Midwestern Conference and pays himself $20 million made of the backs of unpaid 18-23 year olds out of "altruism" is the richest, slackjaw, homer b1g $hithole bull$hit garbage yet.

Opinions which are the diametric opposite of actual objective results is the very scientific definition of provable "bias" - LMFAO, that Delany's bull$hit is motivated of "altruism", not corruption, bias and self-interest....let me guess, his $20 million compensation made off the backs of unpaid 18-23 year olds is another sign of his incredible "altruism"? LMFAO at how pathetic, intellectually bankrupt and insipid this latest garbage from the b1g $hithole hugger's is...

Claiming that Delany is a biased prick that has routinely screwed-over PSU since joining this homer Midwestern Conference and pays himself $20 million made of the backs of unpaid 18-23 year olds out of "altruism" is the richest, slackjaw, homer b1g $hithole bull$hit garbage yet.

Opinions which are the diametric opposite of actual objective results is the very scientific definition of provable "bias" - LMFAO, that Delany's bull$hit is motivated of "altruism", not corruption, bias and self-interest....let me guess, his $20 million compensation made off the backs of unpaid 18-23 year olds is another sign of his incredible "altruism"? LMFAO at how pathetic, intellectually bankrupt and insipid this latest garbage from the b1g $hithole hugger's is...
Welcome to my ignore list....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT