ADVERTISEMENT

Does any streaming service carry Fox for the World Cup?

Notsofastmyfriend21

Mar 16, 2018
I can't find Fox on any streaming service so far. Not Sling, Not Hulu, not PS Vue, and not Youtube TV. Only games available are on Fox Sports One. What is the Mexican network that is televising it again?

There is a separate channel (app) for Fox Sports on Roku and Fire. Direct TV Now carries FS1 as well. PSVue has FS1 and FS2 too.

Last edited:
FYI Lar, Telemundo is American. Based in Miami, owned by Comcast

I can only speak to PSvue and DTVNow. If you have the sports tier on either streaming service then you have FS1 and Telemundo. Not sure if you need sports tier for Telemundo, you might get it with lowest tier?
FS1 is carrying about 20 percent of the total matches, gotta have Fox to bring them in. Telemundo? Not sure.

FYI Lar, Telemundo is American. Based in Miami, owned by Comcast

In addition to Fox. they are the other major network broadcasting World Cup games. I assumed that was the network that he was looking for. If not, my bad.

I can't find Fox on any streaming service so far. Not Sling, Not Hulu, not PS Vue, and not Youtube TV. Only games available are on Fox Sports One. What is the Mexican network that is televising it again?
YouTube TV has FS1 and FS2 in addition to your local Fox network. Maybe some areas don't have the local Fox I guess. It is on my Youtube TV guide for this morning's match.

Last edited:
DirecTV now is a streaming service that has fox. I switched to it a few weeks ago.

Direct TV Now does not offer Fox in all locations, as is the case for me in State College where I get FS1, FS2, etc., but not a locat/regional Fox affiliate. However, my DirectTV Now account is supposed to give me access to the games on Fox via the Fox Sports or Fox Sports Go app. I guess I shall be finding out soon.

Last edited:
YouTube TV has FS1 and FS2 in addition to your local Fox network. Maybe some areas don't have the local Fox I guess. It is on my Youtube TV guide for this morning's match.
Cannot get youtube tv here in State College unfortunately.

I just thought of somethin', how about just picking up an antennae at a walmart for 20 bucks? I think you can bring in the local Fox that way, right?

Reactions: LaJolla Lion
ADVERTISEMENT