ADVERTISEMENT

Dodgers pitcher Rich Hill perfect after 6

francofan

Oct 26, 2015
Dodgers pitcher Rich Hill has a perfect game through 6 inning with only 64 pitches thrown.

The Pirates pitcher Trevor Williams isn't doing bad. He is also pitching a shutout allowing 6 hits on 75 pitches after 6.

It could be a very interesting finish.

Dodgers pitcher Rich Hill has a perfect game through 6 inning with only 64 pitches thrown.

The Pirates pitcher Trevor Williams isn't doing bad. He is also pitching a shutout allowing 6 hits on 75 pitches after 6.

Hope Hill does well. He is on my fantasy team and I am only a game in front of GLOV. Plus I am a Dodger fan.

Hill is still perfect after 8. The closest the Pirates have come to hit was a line drive in the eighth by Josh Bell that second baseman Chase Utley made a diving catch.

Trevor Williams has been taken out of the game after pitching 8 shutout innings allowing 7 hits.

Felipe Rivero is now pitching for the Pirates in the ninth with the score still 0-0.

Hill's a Michigan man. Well he's through 9, no hitter still good. Probably done for the night. Quite a memorable night for him. Didn't know much about him, he's 37
His father was a close friend and teammate of JoePa at Brown.

First starting pitcher ever to lose on a walkoff, or so I heard. What a game!

First starting pitcher ever to lose on a walkoff, or so I heard. What a game!
First pitcher to lose a no-hitter on a walkoff, but that's a technicality. Haddix lost his bid on a homer, but Aaron walked off the field after reaching second b/c winning run had already scored. Strange story.

TIC I assume. Have to say though, Doc's was my personal favorite.

Twelve perfect innings beats ten shutout innings regardless, although that is an accomplishment to say the least.
12 perfect innings is amazing and against a powerful lineup. Call me crazy, but I'm still inclined to favor 10 shutout innings in Game 7. That's beyond clutch.

12 perfect innings is amazing and against a powerful lineup. Call me crazy, but I'm still inclined to favor 10 shutout innings in Game 7. That's beyond clutch.
Admit it's a tough call. But as you note, the Milwaukee Braves had a loaded lineup that year. To your point, I think the Haddix game was in April.

You OBVIOUSLY are not a baseball fan. You NEVER EVER speak of a perfect game whilst in progress -- NEVER EVER!

Shame on you!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT