ADVERTISEMENT

do you still write checks?

Yes and this is why. I've got a senior checking account. No fees and checks are free.

You know that all the transactions are happening ON the internet right? You writing a check doesn't mean that everything else downstream of you writing the check is happening electronically. Not that I'm trying to get you to change how you do things. Just want you to be aware (not that you weren't already) that the larger system is fully digital and relies heavily on the internet.

90% via electronic means....every once in a while I have to knock the dust off the checkbook and use snail mail.

I try to have most bills go to my credit card with the highest cash back. Pay that bill as well as mortgage with checks as I always pay extra principle and have had issues with mortgage site messing up. School athletic stuff and some random gifts. I think I'm on 26 for the year

You dating senior citizens? Does she buy her groceries with a paper check.
Haha no, she is a very fit recently turned 50 (ok maybe 50 year olds are senior citizens?). All her normal spending goes on her Athleta Visa so she gets free yoga pants
but she pays that visa with a check every month, plus her rent, utilities etc

Reactions: bison13
Absolutely I write checks. How else would I buy stuff without actually having any funds? Checks are great for that!

They only cost a few bucks and you get like 500 of them. Then you can make them out for any amount you want. What’s not to like?!?

Haha no, she is a very fit recently turned 50 (ok maybe 50 year olds are senior citizens?). All her normal spending goes on her Athleta Visa so she gets free yoga pants
but she pays that visa with a check every month, plus her rent, utilities etc
"very fit....yoga pants"

Pictures or we don't believe you.

We have a couple of accounts that we pay by check, such as our HOA fees, because they are not set up for electronic transfer payments or credit card payments, or charge like 5% for doing a credit card payment (so-called convenience fee).

"very fit....yoga pants"

Pictures or we don't believe you.
cute-girls-yoga-pants-20.jpg

Reactions: PSUFBFAN
Did you say write checks, or wreck chicks?
In either case, a big NO!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT