Do groupies regret it years later?

Op2

Mar 16, 2014
This question occurred to me when I was watching some early Beatlemania stuff. The Beatles were 20-25 years old. The screaming girls were maybe 18. The Beatles undoubtedly shagged many of them. Those women are now pushing 80. When they think of that now, do they think "I shagged a Beatle, that's awesome," or do they think, "Geez, I was a crazy kid and I let some complete stranger shag me, I should have had more self-respect?"

One way to answer this question would be to see what now-old groupies say, but I think there is some availability bias going on there. The ones that don't regret it are more likely to say so, but they ones that do regret it are more likely to stay silent out of embarrassment.

So the question is, if we could know the truth (which we can't), do groupies on the whole regret their actions years later or not?

WexfordWarrior

Aug 30, 2017
Somewhere in the Carolinas.
I am a little embarrassed about that time I banged Christie Brinkley.
So sing me a song Piano Man!😁

angKjVo_460s.jpg

Reactions: bison13

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
This question occurred to me when I was watching some early Beatlemania stuff. The Beatles were 20-25 years old. The screaming girls were maybe 18. The Beatles undoubtedly shagged many of them. Those women are now pushing 80. When they think of that now, do they think "I shagged a Beatle, that's awesome," or do they think, "Geez, I was a crazy kid and I let some complete stranger shag me, I should have had more self-respect?"

One way to answer this question would be to see what now-old groupies say, but I think there is some availability bias going on there. The ones that don't regret it are more likely to say so, but they ones that do regret it are more likely to stay silent out of embarrassment.

So the question is, if we could know the truth (which we can't), do groupies on the whole regret their actions years later or not?
do you regret bagging any women? getting drunk or high at that time of your life?

Anything I think back on and think "I wouldn't have done that again" is just fine. you live and learn. This is what you do when you are a teen or young adult. Making mistakes is the best way to learn (if you can) Most of the mistakes I made were catalysts for me improving as a person. Hell, I might still bag Paul McCartney if he was into it (one time don't.....).

First Corinthians:

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Can't post anything on this board without the TDS sufferers going right to Trump

It’s quite remarkable, but they’re witnessing first hand what the Democrat policies have done to this country, just how many slime balls are in the disgusting and pathetic Democrat Party, and there is nothing they can say anymore. Their visceral hatred for Trump is what gives them comfort as that’s all they have left.

They need to hate something and someone because it’s been their MO ever since the days when they wore their white robes and hoods and gave birth to the KKK. Their tactics have changed a bit, but they’re the same old haters they’ve always been.