ADVERTISEMENT

DNP yesterday -- 11, 43, 52, 76, 97

royboy

Nov 9, 2001
Lewisville, NC
I was surprised that Bates and Bucholtz did not play after apparently practicing some during the week; will Bowen be able to stay on team?
SIAP -- was Charles injured or being disciplined?
I guess the Jenkins project just didn't work out; too bad

On the pregame kickoff radio show CJF said that Bates and Bucholz probably wouldn’t play Saturday but should be good to go next week.

I was surprised that Bates and Bucholtz did not play after apparently practicing some during the week; will Bowen be able to stay on team?

I'm glad Buch and Bates did not play. Lets make sure they are 100% for MD.
I don't think MD will be the easy out many others do.
As for Charles and and Bowen not sure what is going on with Charles but Franklin's post game comments were not good. I hope its nothing serious because we missed Charles cover skills on ST and will need him next week.
Bowen is on very thin ice.
Frankly Smith, in these last 2 games, has played better than Bowen has all season. But I hope Manny gets his act together cause we desperately need him next year.
When Jenkins was demoted to 3rd or 4th string a few weeks ago it was all over for him.

I'm glad Buch and Bates did not play. Lets make sure they are 100% for MD.
I don't think MD will be the easy out many others do.
As for Charles and and Bowen not sure what is going on with Charles but Franklin's post game comments were not good. I hope its nothing serious because we missed Charles cover skills on ST and will need him next week.
Bowen is on very thin ice.
Frankly Smith, in these last 2 games, has played better than Bowen has all season. But I hope Manny gets his act together cause we desperately need him next year.
When Jenkins was demoted to 3rd or 4th string a few weeks ago it was all over for him.
Maryland will come out loaded for bear in this one. We used to joke about the Edsall's of the world being fired because we knew their respective programs would continue to stink while they were at the helm. In the case of Durkin, I believe UMD got a potentially good coach. His team was dealt a terrible hand with QB injuries and their O is horrible, but they will play hard next week and have this game circled as something to build on towards next year. PSU better play like there is no tomorrow too.

Reactions: BBrown
Maryland will come out loaded for bear in this one. We used to joke about the Edsall's of the world being fired because we knew their respective programs would continue to stink while they were at the helm. In the case of Durkin, I believe UMD got a potentially good coach. His team was dealt a terrible hand with QB injuries and their O is horrible, but they will play hard next week and have this game circled as something to build on towards next year. PSU better play like there is no tomorrow too.

+100. Its vital to them for recruiting.
1 positive I saw from the replays and stats is that MSU was able to run the ball on them. We looked much more aggressive in the run game yesterday...although Nebraska played a large role in that.

Reactions: NittanyTerp
Did TE #18 (Holland) play? Obviously Pancoast and Bowers put up stats, but I don't recall seeing Holland in there.

ADVERTISEMENT