ADVERTISEMENT

Disappointing to see that Geno Thorpe and PSU BB have parted ways. *

Agreed. He wasn't great but was a solid player with plenty of experience. I was hoping he would help to transition this team while the new guys got acclimated. We are definitely weaker due to his loss.

Third highest scorer, good defensively and best foul shooter, definitely a loss for next year's team.

Reactions: psu1969a
Well, it's snot nice when you can't keep your nose clean and apparently he couldn't.....!

It hurts...very badly. But at the same time, Chambers can't just appear spineless and let things continue as they were. Yet another of the hurdles for building a program from nothing, every negative move takes on significantly greater importance than it would elsewhere.

More experience for the young guys, but more growing pains yet again.

a5045753-47-sad-animated--smiley.gif

Woodward, Banks, Moore and Thorpe part of that recruiting class. Right now it appears if it's not a strikeout, it's a 1-2 count. Maybe according to the blind supporters, Chambers gets an extra year now.

With the amount of guys and some quality that have transferred the last decade, u could field a whole roster

What do you think the starting line-up will be? I have to think that Reaves comes in and starts right away.

Garner and Taylor are given, Dickerson is probably in there to start but mix with someone else on O/D, Is Watkins ready for 28 minutes a game as a freshman?

I really like Foster even though he is not a perimeter shooter, but solid defender and lots of grit and energy. Need to get more out of Moore and Banks. Is Washington able to give good minutes?

Garner, Reaves, Taylor, Jack and Dickerson to start with a guard coming in for Dickerson to move Taylor to the 4 and Jack 5?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT