ADVERTISEMENT

Did the coaching staff save anything for maryland?

I read in another thread that we are not very good. Why does it matter? o_O

overall SB running downhill made a huge difference - need to keep that up.

watching Maryland play UM and MSU, they are a bit tougher than most 4 win teams would be. they outgained UM. of the last 3 games this is the one that should be the most competitive. in the end we should have way too many weapons for them. would not be surprised that they score 35 pts on our DEF.

overall SB running downhill made a huge difference - need to keep that up.

watching Maryland play UM and MSU, they are a bit tougher than most 4 win teams would be. they outgained UM. of the last 3 games this is the one that should be the most competitive. in the end we should have way too many weapons for them. would not be surprised that they score 35 pts on our DEF.
I said prior to Durkin’s first year there, that he would recruit and breath some life into the program. MD has some very talented skill players, it’s tough to win with your third or fourth string QB though...

Stevens will get a lot of work with Trace in backfield, we only save this exciting package for the cupcakes so the big boys just have to think about it if it does happen. Pretty clever.

I assume they bus down, where do they stay? Baltimore?DC? Annapolis?

I was hoping for a win next week. Bummer. I guess the team should not even make the trip. :(
But it'll be like a home game for us--there'll be more Penn Staters there than MD fans.

CJF learns he has a game of eligibility left and replaces Trace for the kneel down at the end of the game!

ADVERTISEMENT