ADVERTISEMENT

Did not msu have one of the lowest pass D ranks in the country???

emertmakeshiteup

Feb 27, 2019
I may be incorrect, however, I thought I had read that! Down Florida visiting one of the children's families so, relative to my "itinerary" options, I was kind of handcuffed. So I see all this snow falling and say to myself, "Our WRs know where they are going, msu's DBs don't. This is great, we'll win!" Geeeez, what a letdown when I got back to the house! I probably could have protested as, the doc is a psu grad, sorority sister, as well as her three siblings and mom. I'm sure, at worst, she would have understood, however, more likely, told mom to just let me stay and watch the game!

Reactions: brupsu
I may be incorrect, however, I thought I had read that! Down Florida visiting one of the children's families so, relative to my "itinerary" options, I was kind of handcuffed. So I see all this snow falling and say to myself, "Our WRs know where they are going, msu's DBs don't. This is great, we'll win!" Geeeez, what a letdown when I got back to the house! I probably could have protested as, the doc is a psu grad, sorority sister, as well as her three siblings and mom. I'm sure, at worst, she would have understood, however, more likely, told mom to just let me stay and watch the game!
Yes they are horrible. However, MSU never played a team with an OL as horrible as this one so pass defense rank became mute. They were able, all game, to control our FIVE OL with FOUR DL! When they played other BigTen schools they had to committ more guys to the box to stop the run, hence their awful secondary was exposed. They had no problem getting pressure on Clifford and for the most part did a nice job controlling our potent rushing attack. They were able to drop 7 and with the weather...ugh....dont get me started!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT