did carson drop out of the race?

bdgan

May 29, 2008
I remember the Wingnuts arguing with me when I said they would never nominate a Black man like Carson.

It's not looking good for Carson but at least he's still in the big boy debate unlike Fiorina, Paul, Huckabee, and Santorum. I guess republican voters thought that these four were even blacker than Carson.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Alas poor Ben we hardly knew yea. Not a tear shed even though he's still in it to win it.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
It's not looking good for Carson but at least he's still in the big boy debate unlike Fiorina, Paul, Huckabee, and Santorum. I guess republican voters thought that these four were even blacker than Carson.

Hey for Republicans that's a start.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
What party had the first black supreme court justice and the first black secretary of state?

Haha...two positions that don't have to be voted in by the racist right wing base.

Hmmm...what's that tell you?

bdgan

May 29, 2008
Haha...two positions that don't have to be voted in by the racist right wing base.

Hmmm...what's that tell you?

Everything is about race to you. If Carson doesn't win it proves that republicans are racists. If a woman doesn't win republicans hate women. Obviously not true as evidenced by women & minorities winning several congressional seats in the last election. But your liberal mind isn't open to reality.

Latest posts