ADVERTISEMENT

Did anyone have problems receiving Parking Passes or Printed Tickets?

heb65

Aug 10, 2001
The football office in the BJC said the Parking Passes and Printed Tickets would be sent by FedEx from a Company in Fort Smith, AR.
We receive some our tickets from State College by first class mail (US Postal Service 16802 on Aug 4) from State College. The other tickets and some of our Parking Passes were to be sent by FedEx package,(they gave us a Tracking #) from Fort Smith on Aug 18. The FedEx Package was received on Aug 22. The passes were in the package but there were no tickets. So we had to go to the the BJC and pick up the tickets. We still have not received the rest of our Parking Passes.
Has anyone else had problems this year?

The football office in the BJC said the Parking Passes and Printed Tickets would be sent by FedEx from a Company in Fort Smith, AR.
We receive some our tickets from State College by first class mail (US Postal Service 16802 on Aug 4) from State College. The other tickets and some of our Parking Passes were to be sent by FedEx package,(they gave us a Tracking #) from Fort Smith on Aug 18. The FedEx Package was received on Aug 22. The passes were in the package but there were no tickets. So we had to go to the the BJC and pick up the tickets. We still have not received the rest of our Parking Passes.
got my parking passes yesterday. 9 days after fedex said they would come

got my parking passes yesterday. 9 days after fedex said they would come
9 days is not bad for Pony Express to get from Fort Smith AR. Several years ago the past Ticket Manager, Jeff Garner had the same problem not getting tickets out to the fans in a timely manner, some got theirs the day before the game. The problem, they also used a ticket printing company out of state in Indianapolis (rumor was a friend of BOT) but who knows.

Penn State Athletic Dept Customer Office and another Athletic Office contacted us this afternoon and said there was a 'batch' that was delayed and efforts are being made to rectify the situation. That is good news.

• Wow
Reactions: psu1969a
For 42 years I've been getting printed tickets and parking. When they went to etickets two years ago I had to pay $65.00 to have my four tickets printed and this year it was $80.00. We already paid $20.00 service fee on our ticket order and $2800.00 "contribution". Now my $44 ticket for the opening game cost is about $148.00 and I can't even get face value. My mailman is a Michigan season ticket holder and he pays $25.00 to have his tickeets printed. Penn State really takes care of their fans. I inquired several years ago about transferring my seats to one of our children and was told it would cost me $2500. per seat of $10,000. After 45 years I'm sad to say this my last.

Reactions: psu1969a
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT