DHS Preparing to Process 500,000+ Illegal Immigrants Each Month After CDC Title 42 is Lifted by Obiden

BW Lion

Apr 9, 2020

Skipping past the discussion of the DHS “disinformation board,”….. While appearing on an ironically named CNN broadcast “The State of Our Union”, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas tells John King’s ex-wife, that for several months DHS has been preparing to start handling and processing 18,000 illegal aliens per day (540,000/mo) as soon as CDC Title 42 is lifted.

If DHS estimates are accurate, between now and the November mid-term election, DHS will import an additional 3,000,000 illegal aliens from various nations around the world, through the U.S-Mexico border.

Cumulatively, this arrival estimate will put the number of illegal aliens arriving in the United States during Joe Biden’s first two years in office somewhere north of 10 million people. For scale, that’s an imported group of illegal aliens three times the size of the population of Mississippi. WATCH:

If his own estimates are correct, in combination with prior arrivals, the aggregate number of illegal aliens will easily exceed 50 million by the end of the year; more than twice the population of Pennsylvania and Ohio combined. Illegal aliens living in the U.S. will exceed 15% of the total population.

Approximately one-third of the United States workforce will be illegal aliens.

What do you think that scale of illegal labor does to wages?

18,000/day equals 540,000/mo.

• Angry
Reactions: Ski

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX

Skipping past the discussion of the DHS “disinformation board,”….. While appearing on an ironically named CNN broadcast “The State of Our Union”, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas tells John King’s ex-wife, that for several months DHS has been preparing to start handling and processing 18,000 illegal aliens per day (540,000/mo) as soon as CDC Title 42 is lifted.

If DHS estimates are accurate, between now and the November mid-term election, DHS will import an additional 3,000,000 illegal aliens from various nations around the world, through the U.S-Mexico border.

Cumulatively, this arrival estimate will put the number of illegal aliens arriving in the United States during Joe Biden’s first two years in office somewhere north of 10 million people. For scale, that’s an imported group of illegal aliens three times the size of the population of Mississippi. WATCH:

If his own estimates are correct, in combination with prior arrivals, the aggregate number of illegal aliens will easily exceed 50 million by the end of the year; more than twice the population of Pennsylvania and Ohio combined. Illegal aliens living in the U.S. will exceed 15% of the total population.

Wow. I thought we were told nothing has changed?

bdgan

May 29, 2008

Mayorkas measures success according to how many illegals we can process.

MaconNitt

Oct 18, 2016

More fear stoking out of the R playbook

Importantly, just because a person is processed under normal immigration law and not expelled does not mean that they are released into the country. Thousands are subject to “expedited removal” or have a prior order of deportation reinstated. Many people who are not expelled are instead sent to ICE detention, where they will be able to seek asylum through the credible fear process (CFI). Similarly, roughly 1 in 10 people encountered after crossing the border are unaccompanied children who are sent to federal shelters. At no point have more than a third of people apprehended after crossing been directly released at the border (see Figure 2).

Figure 2: Estimated Outcomes of Border Apprehensions, FY 2021 through August
title_42_expulsions_at_the_border_figure_2-830x448.png

Source: U.S. Customs and Border Protection, “Southwest Land Border Encounters,”

BW Lion

Apr 9, 2020
Taco truck manufacturers must be excited.
When you’re walking behind them, they smell really good.

As a gringo, I would never purchase or consume anything they serve. I would probably be overcharged and /or my food would be misted with Montezuma’s Revenge

Last edited:
Reactions: LioninHouston

BW Lion

Apr 9, 2020
More fear stoking out of the R playbook

Importantly, just because a person is processed under normal immigration law and not expelled does not mean that they are released into the country. Thousands are subject to “expedited removal” or have a prior order of deportation reinstated. Many people who are not expelled are instead sent to ICE detention, where they will be able to seek asylum through the credible fear process (CFI). Similarly, roughly 1 in 10 people encountered after crossing the border are unaccompanied children who are sent to federal shelters. At no point have more than a third of people apprehended after crossing been directly released at the border (see Figure 2).

Figure 2: Estimated Outcomes of Border Apprehensions, FY 2021 through August
title_42_expulsions_at_the_border_figure_2-830x448.png

Source: U.S. Customs and Border Protection, “Southwest Land Border Encounters,”

It’s like you work for Jen Psaki and/or Alejandro Mayorkas.

You certainly know how to spew the talking points. You must be on their daily distribution list.

MaconNitt

Oct 18, 2016
It’s like you work for Jen Psaki and/or Alejandro Mayorkas.

You certainly know how to spew the talking points. You must be on their daily distribution list.
not talking points, actual facts with charts and a link

not fear mongering, not alternative facting

Reactions: NJPSU

BW Lion

Apr 9, 2020
Wow. I thought we were told nothing has changed?
Obama is in “no holds barred” mode. He doesn’t give a shyt about the midterms. He’s in full transformational mode.

Between now and November, we’re going to witness a shyt show of EO’s crafted by Big Ears Barry and feebly announced by Pedo Joe.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ski and john4psu

BW Lion

Apr 9, 2020
not talking points, actual facts with charts and a link

not fear mongering, not alternative facting
Do you have any cute and factually accurate charts addressing the number of “migrants” that leave ICE facilities and where they go or the rate/pace at which illegals are currently removed expeditiously.?

I didn’t think so.

BW Lion

Apr 9, 2020
you are just a fear mongering, name calling, bullying racist
Au contraire, but at least I know, and am close to, my father.

How about you? 🤷🏼‍♂️🙄

You and your step-bro aren’t the sharpest tools in the shed, but I get that you and your dysfunctional clan originate from NEPA. ‘Nuff said

Last edited:

BW Lion

Apr 9, 2020
No one had to tell me, I was there consoling my mother when they handed me the folded flag that was draped over his casket.
Likely story. 🙄

Is the “folded flag” a metaphor for your “questionable patriotism”?🤷🏼‍♂️

Real patriots don’t endorse or rationalize the free flow of illegal immigrants across the USA’s borders.

MaconNitt

Oct 18, 2016
Likely story. 🙄

Is the “folded flag” a metaphor for your “questionable patriotism”?🤷🏼‍♂️

Real patriots don’t endorse or rationalize the free flow of illegal immigrants across the USA’s borders.
I neither endorse nor rationalize the free flow of illegal immigrants. I also don't use disinformation, fear or bullying to express my opinion. I don't have to. The information is out there.

You should count your blessings to still have your father instead of insulting my father's service to this country.

This is a new low even for you, for all to see

Reactions: Steve G and NJPSU

BW Lion

Apr 9, 2020
I neither endorse nor rationalize the free flow of illegal immigrants. I also don't use disinformation, fear or bullying to express my opinion. I don't have to. The information is out there.

You should count your blessings to still have your father instead of insulting my father's service to this country.

This is a new low even for you, for all to see
You’re a fraud, complete with your mis-information/ disinformation shtick. Your pro-illegal immigration stance is on full display in this thread. No subsequent and duplicitous claims to the contrary can erase your previously stated preferences.

At least you now have a MiniTru Czaresse whom you can now worship. She claims to want to get fvcked in order to get rich and famous. I think you’re the person to satisfy her/it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MaconNitt

MaconNitt

Oct 18, 2016
You’re a fraud, complete with your mis-information/ disinformation shtick. Your pro-illegal immigration stance is on full display in this thread. No subsequent and duplicitous claims to the contrary can erase your previously stated preferences.

At least you now have a MiniTru Czaresse whom you can now worship. She claims to want to get fvcked in order to get rich and famous. I think you’re the person to satisfy her/it.
You are the queen of disinformation. I feel sorry for you. I think you hit your fvcking head on too many off those branches when you fell out of theconservativetreehouse

Really, theconservativetreehouse is probably the top conspiracy site known. It is run by a former grocery store manager who became infamous during the Travon Martin case. I can see that with all the racist comments in your posts.

You better hope someone buys Google and shuts it down

BW Lion

Apr 9, 2020
You are the queen of disinformation. I feel sorry for you. I think you hit your fvcking head on too many off those branches when you fell out of theconservativetreehouse

Really, theconservativetreehouse is probably the top conspiracy site known. It is run by a former grocery store manager who became infamous during the Travon Martin case. I can see that with all the racist comments in your posts.

You better hope someone buys Google and shuts it down

You and your pro illegal immigration opinions are on full display in this thread.

You need to learn to live with what you post.

No amount of deflection on your part will cancel your open-borders position.

MaconNitt

Oct 18, 2016
I never liked that song or Lola, but I can understand why you would. 😎

Shouldn’t you be hitting the road to drive back to Penna?
why? you gonna challenge me to a fight in Champs parking lot since I already kicked your AZZ on this board 🤣 🤣 🤣

bison13

Dec 22, 2007
Just an fyi for those who don’t think the illegals are coming at a much higher rate, Montgomery county md is a sanctuary county and enrollment is up about 1000 over the last month with nearly all being non English speaking immigrants from Central America

Reactions: bourbon n blues

mijowe

Aug 6, 2021
Just an fyi for those who don’t think the illegals are coming at a much higher rate, Montgomery county md is a sanctuary county and enrollment is up about 1000 over the last month with nearly all being non English speaking immigrants from Central America
The enrollment grew by 2700 in 2019-20 so an increase of 1000 is not an outlier. Enrollment then dipped because the pandemic, tying this increase to border crossing is baseless.

bison13

Dec 22, 2007
The enrollment grew by 2700 in 2019-20 so an increase of 1000 is not an outlier. Enrollment then dipped because the pandemic, tying this increase to border crossing is baseless.
1000 this month as in from april 1 to now. and 95+% are from central america. COmbine that with over 1000 from the beginning over 2022 to April 1 and you have over 2000 in 4 months with 95% from CentAmer. WHen none of the kids have any paperwork, yes it is tied to border crossing

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003

It’s amazing how little you know about this stuff. You’re just a fountain of misinformation. Title 42 has resulted in an increase in illegal immigration because it makes it super easy to just keep trying to cross the border over and over. There’s no penalty for being caught.

• Love
Reactions: MaconNitt

MaconNitt

Oct 18, 2016
It’s amazing how little you know about this stuff. You’re just a fountain of misinformation. Title 42 has resulted in an increase in illegal immigration because it makes it super easy to just keep trying to cross the border over and over. There’s no penalty for being caught.
It's not amazing. It's on purpose. It's what they do without any proof to back up the claims.

How Has Title 42 Affected Border Crossings?

Despite claims that Title 42 is necessary for immigration deterrence purposes, Title 42 has had the counterproductive effect of significantly increasing the number of arrests at the border. That is because under Title 42, individuals who are expelled to Mexico within hours after apprehension can simply try again a second or third time in hopes of getting through. Some individuals have made dozens of failed attempts to cross the border and been turned back under Title 42 each time. This increase in apprehensions has been seen most among single adults who are not seeking asylum.

Before the pandemic began, just 7% of people arrested at the border had crossed the border more than once, but by October 2020, 40% of all people arrested had crossed the border multiple times that year. Throughout Fiscal Year 2021, 1 in 3 people apprehended at the border had already crossed the border at least once that year. This has led to a dramatic shift in the demographics of border arrests, with the number of encounters of single adults rising every month from April 2020 through May 2021, reaching levels not seen in over a decade (see Figure 3).

Reactions: Nittany Ned2