ADVERTISEMENT

Detroit Suite

Lyco1990

Jan 14, 2014
I had a friend just drop out of two suite spots, grandson and is distraught. So I have 2 Suite tix and room at our Air BNB. Email me tax1saver@aol.com

I’ve have several responses. Please hold off until I see if any of the respondents take the tix.

Reactions: hlstone
I assume next year's location isn't announced yet, when do they normally announce? I know PSU was supposed to have them Covid year and hopefully they come around again soon, with fans!

I assume next year's location isn't announced yet, when do they normally announce? I know PSU was supposed to have them Covid year and hopefully they come around again soon, with fans!
2023Tulsa, Okla.BOK CenterMarch 16 - 18 Oklahoma State and Tulsa Sports Commission
2024Kansas City, Mo.T-Mobile CenterMarch 21 - 23 University of Missouri, Columbia and Kansas City Sports Commission
2025PhiladelphiaWells Fargo CenterMarch 20 - 22Pennsylvania, Drexel University, and PHL Sports
2026ClevelandRocket Mortgage FieldHouseMarch 19 - 21Mid-American Conference and Greater Cleveland Sports Commission

2023Tulsa, Okla.BOK CenterMarch 16 - 18Oklahoma State and Tulsa Sports Commission
2024Kansas City, Mo.T-Mobile CenterMarch 21 - 23University of Missouri, Columbia and Kansas City Sports Commission
2025PhiladelphiaWells Fargo CenterMarch 20 - 22Pennsylvania, Drexel University, and PHL Sports
2026ClevelandRocket Mortgage FieldHouseMarch 19 - 21Mid-American Conference and Greater Cleveland Sports Commission
NCAA's, which I see this thread is about, but HL mentioned BIGS, which I was actually replying to. Sorry for not being clearer.

NCAA's, which I see this thread is about, but HL mentioned BIGS, which I was actually replying to. Sorry for not being clearer.
Conference Championship venue for the Big Ten's are not normally posted on the Big Ten website until summer of the preceding year. The link below takes you to the page for 2021-22. Funny how Penn State is already penciled in to win :).

Conference Championship venue for the Big Ten's are not normally posted on the Big Ten website until summer of the preceding year. The link below takes you to the page for 2021-22. Funny how Penn State is already penciled in to win :).

They are the regular season champ and they will add the tourney champ below. Don’t give us Iowa fans any more conspiracy ammo! 😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT