ADVERTISEMENT

Details of Franklin's Contract?

MD_Gene

Sep 5, 2013
I saw the article on some of the incentives included in Coach Franklin's contract. Does anyone know if there are any academic related ones? Like graduation rate? No crimes? Thanks in advance.

Why do you ask? As everyone knows, Franklin is running a model program on and off the field, just like Joe and O'Brien. You know, Success With Honor. The Penn State Way.

Reactions: marshall23
I saw the article on some of the incentives included in Coach Franklin's contract. Does anyone know if there are any academic related ones? Like graduation rate? No crimes? Thanks in advance.

They recently invented this thing called Google. Why don't you try it troll.

The answer is no. He will likely continue to steal the top rated recruits from Maryland and New Jersey.

I love the academic angle, but anybody who thinks that money is tied to that is living in the 50's. There might be some money tied to it, but if there is it won't be much.

I love the academic angle, but anybody who thinks that money is tied to that is living in the 50's. There might be some money tied to it, but if there is it won't be much.

I think monetary incentives for academic performance are a bad idea.

Reactions: LionJim
Does Franklin get more or less money the bigger the culture problem? I assume more.
Don't know, but I am relieved (as I am sure James is as well) that he can finally afford his daughter's college educations and weddings as well. LOL

Nope, none of those.

Most of our player graduate. From PSU not University of Phoenix.

Most is 51% and PSU is doing considerably better than that. I don't know what's a bigger joke, PSU including an incentive clause based on NCAA metrics (APR, GSR) or Ms. Screwface insisting one one.

I think he gets paid more, the longer he can comfortably sit on the really really hot seat.

If Franklin gets straight A's, he can bring his report card to Pizza Hut and receive one personal pan pizza. Nice perk if you ask me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT