Desperate Dem-Media flails around for ways to legalize vote cheating

Jerry

May 29, 2001
Now that Manchin and Sinema have turned thumbs down on canning the filibuster, the desperate Dem-Mediacrats are looking for alternative ways, no matter how outlandish, to pass their measures to legalize voter cheating.

The desperation and rabid rhetoric are indicators of the fact that with Senile Joe wrecking the country and now polling in the mid-30's, Dem-Media's only hope to avoid an electoral tsunami in November is to cheat:

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Now that Manchin and Sinema have turned thumbs down on canning the filibuster, the desperate Dem-Mediacrats are looking for alternative ways, no matter how outlandish, to pass their measures to legalize voter cheating.

The desperation and rabid rhetoric are indicators of the fact that with Senile Joe wrecking the country and now polling in the mid-30's, Dem-Media's only hope to avoid an electoral tsunami in November is to cheat:

They're toast , they can't get it done.

DandyDonII

Oct 16, 2002
I keep reading these articles about the voting rights bill (even the Rolling Stone "behind the scenes" article which did nothing but throw shade on the Republican Party) and nowhere do I see what is included in the bill.

HartfordLlion

Sep 28, 2001
I keep reading these articles about the voting rights bill (even the Rolling Stone "behind the scenes" article which did nothing but throw shade on the Republican Party) and nowhere do I see what is included in the bill.

Does that really surprise you. That has been the Dem MO since the Obamacare vote. "you have to pass it to see what is inside it"

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019

Jerry

May 29, 2001
I skimmed through the first 15 pages of the voting rights bill. It appears that voter ID will be eliminated and 16 years of age will be the new minimum voting age. It’s 735 pages in all.

Here’s the bill:

Thanks, linked below is an excellent summation from Politico of all the key points. Bottom line is that Dem-Media wants to make it easier to: A) manipulate and herd their voter base; and B) outright cheat.

Reactions: jjw165

jjw165

Jan 18, 2005
Thanks, linked below is an excellent summation from Politico of all the key points. Bottom line is that Dem-Media wants to make it easier to: A) manipulate and herd their voter base; and B) outright cheat.

According to that article there is a provision where taxpayer money can be used to finance House of Rep. candidates at a 6:1 ratio for small donors. Yikes.

“The bill would also create various public financing programs for House elections. One is titled the “optional democracy credit program,” allowing states to opt into a program that would provide voters a “democracy credit” of about $25 which they can give to a candidate. The bill, separately, creates a 6-to-1 public matching program for small-dollar donors to House candidates. Republicans have opposed these provisions particularly vocally.”

SR108

Jan 13, 2004
Has nothing to do with "Voting Rights", no one lost or is losing their voting rights.

Reactions: Hotshoe

SR108

Jan 13, 2004

Most likely will try executive orders which will be challenged in the courts.

Latest posts