Dershowitz sets the nazi wannabe's straight....

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
Jeez - do you guys have anything other than “Russia” when you’ve lost an argument? It’s juvenile. It’s basically the equivalent of I know you are, but what am I?

Rule of thumb for you righties: if you’ve gotten to the point in a thread that has nothing to do about Russia, that your only response is Russia - don’t post. You’ve lost the argument and it’s time to move on. There is no shame in that.
It wasn’t about Russia. The point was your inconsistency and phony self righteousness. And you knew that.....or should have.

dontgojoepa

Dec 8, 2003
It wasn’t about Russia. The point was your inconsistency and phony self righteousness. And you knew that.....or should have.
Ok - so show me my inconsistency? Because your crap about Russia and me sure as hell wasn’t accurate. But you knew that . . . Or should have.

dontgojoepa

Dec 8, 2003
So you never believed the accusations that Trump collided with Putin?
I wasn’t sure, but I didn’t think there was collusion. And I certainly never made any definitive statements one way or the other. My position, which has been frequently stated on here, was always that I thought he was negligent and stupid with his comments, and was perhaps guilty of malfeasance, but I never thought there was really collusion or that it rose to an impeachable offense. Now - his conduct with regard to the 2020 election is another story.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
I wasn’t sure, but I didn’t think there was collusion. And I certainly never made any definitive statements one way or the other. My position, which has been frequently stated on here, was always that I thought he was negligent and stupid with his comments, and was perhaps guilty of malfeasance, but I never thought there was really collusion or that it rose to an impeachable offense. Now - his conduct with regard to the 2020 election is another story.
I will take your word on that. Good on you.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

So he's a democrat. That's been established.

Capture18.png

BW Lion

Apr 9, 2020
Speaking of decisions and associated consequences, how long have you been taking anti retrovirals?
Oh Danny,

I actually had to Google the term “anti-retro virals” because I was personally unfamiliar with the term.

Apparently you are quite close to this type of medication 💊

Does née Ms B know about your alternative preference for fudge packing?

Wont she be surprised when presented with this information 😎

bdgan

May 29, 2008
How many folks do you know that tears up reports and flushes them down the toilet? Or shreds them, burns them, and even eats them? Only that crazy fool Trump.
I know people who destroy subpoenaed classified documents. Another who hid them in his sock drawer and onevwho snuck them out in their pants so they could destroy them.

Last edited:

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Oh Danny,

I actually had to Google the term “anti-retro virals” because I was personally unfamiliar with the term.

Apparently you are quite close to this type of medication 💊

Does née Ms B know about your alternative preference for fudge packing?

Wont she be surprised when presented with this information 😎

Danny the chubby queen....

There was a time when we got along pretty well. Now he's like a child. What a devolution.