Der ex Fuhrer is thinking of starting his own party.

Lion1974

Dec 8, 2007
He knows he can get contributions from rubes like those on this board which he will use to line his pockets. He will need that cash for lawyers fees and later to buy Diet Cokes from the prison canteen.
Weak effort. Do better.

Cosmos

May 29, 2001
He knows he can get contributions from rubes like those on this board which he will use to line his pockets. He will need that cash for lawyers fees and later to buy Diet Cokes from the prison canteen.
Here's the rub, rube. There's no way you'll convict Trump of a crime without implicating yourselves. Why. Because you're guilty of projecting. That is to say, you do exactly what you accuse Trump of doing. Not to mention the burden of proof in criminal matters is "beyond a reasonable doubt." You'll never get there. So you can wish in one hand and $hit in another and see which fills up the fastest. I get a charge out of these assertions of prison time for Trump while Biden and Hillary run free.

Osprey, you are quickly becoming my favorite poster so please keep 'em coming.

Thank you.

Osprey Lion

Dec 16, 2011
Osprey, Florida
Here's the rub, rube. There's no way you'll convict Trump of a crime without implicating yourselves. Why. Because you're guilty of projecting. That is to say, you do exactly what you accuse Trump of doing. Not to mention the burden of proof in criminal matters is "beyond a reasonable doubt." You'll never get there. So you can wish in one hand and $hit in another and see which fills up the fastest. I get a charge out of these assertions of prison time for Trump while Biden and Hillary run free.

Osprey, you are quickly becoming my favorite poster so please keep 'em coming.

Thank you.
There is no way I will convict him because I'm not going to prosecute him. Your post is nothing but inane drivel. Der Fuhrer right now is scared s**tless and with good reason. Perhaps you should call him and let him know how sure you are he will escape punishment. He likes encouragement even if it comes from one of his brain damaged lemmings.

TFBaum

Jan 22, 2020
If you don't believe what I said to be true, make sure you send plenty of money to your hero's new scam.
I not a fan I did vote for him but so what. I support Jill Stein and the Green Party. Why are more parties bad?

SheldonJoe2215

Oct 3, 2015
Portland, OR
There is no way I will convict him because I'm not going to prosecute him. Your post is nothing but inane drivel. Der Fuhrer right now is scared s**tless and with good reason. Perhaps you should call him and let him know how sure you are he will escape punishment. He likes encouragement even if it comes from one of his brain damaged lemmings.
You fascination with Nazis and anti-Semitism is mind boggling.

Reactions: TFBaum

Osprey Lion

Dec 16, 2011
Osprey, Florida
He needs to go read the Rise and Fall of the Third Reich. It was required reading at USNA.
You can't even understand a simple message how could you understand an entire book? Obviously you didn't understand it or you would have seen that during Hitler's rise in the early 1930's he aimed his message at the anti Communists and racists just like Trump and the current GOP are doing.

TFBaum

Jan 22, 2020
You can't even understand a simple message how could you understand an entire book? Obviously you didn't understand it or you would have seen that during Hitler's rise in the early 1930's he aimed his message at the anti Communists and racists just like Trump and the current GOP are doing.
Really you need to get a clue. Here is a simple fact German didn’t have a US Constitution. Anti Communist message what country sent troop to Russia to support the White Russians?

Osprey Lion

Dec 16, 2011
Osprey, Florida
Really you need to get a clue. Here is a simple fact German didn’t have a US Constitution. Anti Communist message what country sent troop to Russia to support the White Russians?
You really are illiterate. Your post is just inane babble written with the grammar of a six year old. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Cosmos

May 29, 2001
Inane drivel, eh. You talk of imprisoning someone without just cause. I try bringing you back from the ledge and yet you think I'm being inane?! Go figure.

Trump is scared $hitless? Of what exactly. Not being able to run again. That's the democrats' ulterior motive with impeachment V2.0. It's Pelosi and the democrats who are scared $hitless.

And yes, Trump has a ego that can displace the East River. I can get by that. Evidently you cannot. It drives you crazy and like the McDonald's jingle goes, "I'm luvin' it!"

Reactions: TFBaum

franklinman

Apr 5, 2011
Pa and Fl
Three cons say screw this senate shit, we are not running again, Toomey, Portman and Burr think the senate is just too poisoned to get anything done. I can't blame them after the last 8 years with Moscow Mitch.

TFBaum

Jan 22, 2020
You really are illiterate. Your post is just inane babble written with the grammar of a six year old. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Oh you are one of the smarter class. I wrote a quick response and didn’t proofread it so yes I am a moron. You are a person that judges and has little to no curious nature. Instead of engaging in a honest discussion you decide to throw insults. I bet you are a “believe in science” cocktail party person.