ADVERTISEMENT

Deposition of Freeh. Speculating how it might've gone down...

JmmyW

Mar 2, 2013
Last edited:
Nice thread title. I hate when people here sensationalize with thread titles, only to post something far less interesting. Just say what you mean.

It's great that you conducted an analysis. Just say it's an analysis and don't make more out of it than that. You can edit your thread title using the wrench above your opening post.

Nice thread title. I hate when people here sensationalize with thread titles, only to post something far less interesting. Just say what you mean.

It's great that you conducted an analysis. Just say it's an analysis and don't make more out of it than that. You can edit your thread title using the wrench above your opening post.

Have to agree but the speculative deposition is pretty darn good. He traps Freeh in several double binds. With so much data, it was great to read a summary of how that deposition might go.

... and it's clear his report was neither complete nor fair. It is reasonable to conclude he engaged in an active agreement to conceal information. That's a dumb thing to do.

https://jmmyw.wordpress.com/2016/03/03/freeh-deposition-in-paterno-v-ncaa-lawsuit/

Full disclosure: it is not the real deposition. This account leaked right out of my notes and noggin. However, it is entirely based on public information. Sixteen exhibits are cited, with links.

Jimmy W, you spent considerable time with this deposition, probably more time than Freeh spent interviewing people relative to this case. Good job! Hope it comes out as you have described.

Fixed it. Hope you aren't too outraged. I guess I'm guilty of a rush to start a thread and titled it with the hopes of generating clicks.

Reactions: step.eng69
  • Now Ned, them whores are going to tell different lies than you. And when their lies ain't the same as your lies... Well, I ain't gonna hurt no woman. But I'm gonna hurt you. And not gentle like before... but bad.

Reactions: simons96
You might want to consider demarcating the speculative stuff from the stuff in the public record by using different fonts for each.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT