Dems now want to teach “opposing views” of the holocaust

jrs1024

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2005
West Palm Beach
Can’t even make this stuff up. Way to go dims. Morons.

Nobody said you couldn’t teach about slavery. They said you can’t tell a nine year old he’s a permanent oppressor or hopelessly oppressed. But dims being as dim as they are decide to go full moron and claim they have to now teach ”opposing views” of the holocaust because they’re Spiteful trash.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

NJPSU

May 29, 2001

Nobody said you couldn’t teach about slavery. They said you can’t tell a nine year old he’s a permanent oppressor or hopelessly oppressed. But dims being as dim as they are decide to go full moron and claim they have to now teach ”opposing views” of the holocaust because they’re Spiteful trash.

This is in Texas. Probably Trumptards.

RoyalT12

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2020

Nice try clown. It’s a racist Republican move

Reactions: NJPSU

Gorki224

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2021

Wouldn't an opposing view of te holocaust go against dems narrative of calling every white conservative a rightwing racist?

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019

The only view is The Nazis murdered 6 million people because of their race. There is no opposing view as this 100% historical fact.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
The only view is The Nazis murdered 6 million people because of their race. There is no opposing view as this 100% historical fact.
Are Jews considered a different "race"? Isn't it a religion?

I really never did understand the whole issue, either in Germany in WWII or here in the USA (mostly NYC).

I mean - what is the presumptive basis for hating jews?

I truly don't get it.

Note: Nothing I type here is intended to dispute that Hitler put 6,000,000 jews to death. He did, no rational person can dispute that.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Are Jews considered a different "race"? Isn't it a religion?

I really never did understand the whole issue, either in Germany in WWII or here in the USA (mostly NYC).

I mean - what is the presumptive basis for hating jews?

I truly don't get it.

Note: Nothing I type here is intended to dispute that Hitler put 6,000,000 jews to death. He did, no rational person can dispute that.
Include Gypsies , homosexuals , and others .