Dems Killing People by not admitting the efficacy of natural immunity and by continually lying about Covid, leading to justified distrust of CDC & FDA

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
I am curious to know what you think their political goals might be.
To be honest, their reaction/response has so bad that it is hard to figure out. A big part of the problem is that life long bureaucrats and politicians feel a very strong need to do something, anything to look like they are in control, exude leadership, and show off their superior intellect. They are addicted to the attention, the media, and the congratulatory feedback.

They also politicized this from the start attacking anything and everything Trump did. Fauci kept saying it would take 18-24 months for any vaccine to be approved. Even said that in Oct....less then two months befor Pfizer to submitted its vaccine for approval. He had to know it was close as he had to be getting updates on their research. But he lied so as to hurt Trump’s re-election.

They also refused to take a serious look at hydroxychloroquin and/or ivermectin. Instead of using very ill hospitalized patients they should have contacted the many doctors who claimed they had good success using both and design some studies using their protocols........treat some people prophylacticly and treat others with 48 hrs of first symptoms. If the studies showed it worked they could have saved hundreds of thousands and billions of dollars. If it proved it didn’t work it would have convinced millions more to get vaxxed as they would have lost treatment options.

And speaking of treatments why are there no advanced protocols to treat people as soon as symptoms appear? Where is the research on developing treatments?

Fauci is married to the vaccines. Just as he was during the HIV pandemic 30 years ago. He always pushes vaccines 100% to the detriment of treatments.

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
Ok… I can follow your logic… I’m not sure I agree with everything you are saying… but I understand it. Let me ask one more question, since you seem to heavily blame Biden for where we are… what could he have done differently to get us out of this mess?
Hire competent people who tell the truth. Fire Walensky who is truly awful. Stop the childish and dishonest labeling of ivermectin as a horse dewormer. Try to persuade people with the truth. Don't support idiotic policies like masks for 5 yr-olds. Don't use mandates as first response. Do studies of natural immunity. Do studies of Fluvoxamine, (Most "mainstream" docs state that studies have been highly positive for fluvoxamine but not even mentioned by Fauci or the CDC) ivermectin and other potential treatments instead of the virus that are not vaccine based -- as compared to 250 studies of disease inequality. Balance the benefits of vaccines/and-or lockdowns against the damage they cause. Stop approaching the issue with the idea that it is my way or the highway.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
Hire competent people who tell the truth. Fire Walensky who is truly awful. Stop the childish and dishonest labeling of ivermectin as a horse dewormer. Try to persuade people with the truth. Don't support idiotic policies like masks for 5 yr-olds. Don't use mandates as first response. Do studies of natural immunity. Do studies of Fluvoxamine, (Most "mainstream" docs state that studies have been highly positive for fluvoxamine but not even mentioned by Fauci or the CDC) ivermectin and other potential treatments instead of the virus that are not vaccine based -- as compared to 250 studies of disease inequality. Balance the benefits of vaccines/and-or lockdowns against the damage they cause. Stop approaching the issue with the idea that it is my way or the highway.
All good suggestions.

But one error - Biden is to blame for none of it. It's all the fault of the bureaucratic lifers in the federal government. Joe Biden is a mentally incompetent, old man - no shame in that, we will all get there if we live long enough.

He simply says what they tell him to say, sign what they tell him to sign, and so forth.

When we win in 2022 and 2024, we need to gut the federal bureaucracy like the rotting fish that it is.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
The fact that there were 250 studies of ‘disease inequality’ shows just how political the whole thing is. Worse, it shows how politics can pollute the entire system. The CDC, NIH, FDA and more should all be apolitical. But researchers know where the dollars go so structure their applications as to get grant money. That means studying ‘disease inequality’ because that’s what the people in charge of the money worship the most. Virtue signaling is far more important to political careers than solving problems.

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
Ok… I can follow your logic… I’m not sure I agree with everything you are saying… but I understand it. Let me ask one more question, since you seem to heavily blame Biden for where we are… what could he have done differently to get us out of this mess?
Unfortunately, my supposition about the Covid lockdown measures being a dry run through for climate related lockdowns turns out to be substantiated by powerful people advocating the same. https://thehill.com/opinion/finance/592011-coming-soon-climate-lockdowns

Latest posts