Dems Killing People by not admitting the efficacy of natural immunity and by continually lying about Covid, leading to justified distrust of CDC & FDA

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
Marty Makary a doctor and professor at John Hopkins made numerous important points in an editorial he wrote for the Wall Str. Journal. A major point was calling Rochelle Walensky on her lie about natural immunity. "Rochelle Walensky, now the CDC’s director, signed the John Snow memorandum in October 2020, which declared that “there is no evidence for lasting protective immunity to SARS-CoV-2 following natural infection." https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-hi...oyment-11643214336?mod=hp_opin_pos_2#cxrecs_s

An important finding was summarized this way: "Similarly, the National Institutes of Health repeatedly has dismissed natural immunity by arguing that its duration is unknown—then failing to conduct studies to answer the question. Because of the NIH’s inaction, my Johns Hopkins colleagues and I conducted the study. We found that among 295 unvaccinated people who previously had Covid, antibodies were present in 99% of them up to nearly two years after infection. We also found that natural immunity developed from prior variants reduced the risk of infection with the Omicron variant. Meanwhile, the effectiveness of the two-dose Moderna vaccine against infection (not severe disease) declines to 61% against Delta and 16% against Omicron at six months, according to a recent Kaiser Southern California study. In general, Pfizer’s Covid vaccines have been less effective than Moderna’s.....

Many clinicians who talk to other physicians nationwide had have long observed that we don’t see reinfected patients end up on a ventilator or die from Covid, with rare exceptions who almost always have immune disorders."

Thanks to the continuous lying by the govt agencies, I give ZERO credence to the CDC & FDA & NIH. On my own, I have come to the conclusion that vaccines do work to prevent serious problems, but I had to go to credible doctors and not govt doctors to reach this result.

fbh1

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2002
Bellefonte, PA
So how is this killing people?
So in other words (as per this article)... if you do something like get vaccinated... and it provides protection for a while... and then its effectiveness drops but still has some minor degree of protection... is not worth doing and can be more dangerous than doing nothing at all? Maybe we should make sure that everyone is intentionally infected so that everyone (that is for those fortunate enough to survive) develops natural immunity and then our problem is solved! And how amazing is it that our government agencies are so powerful that they are influencing all of the world health agencies to promote the use of vaccines. Now that's power!

I guess its just a matter of which studies you want to trust and whether you believe our public health system is actually trying to save lives and suffering. I'll take my chances with the vaccine.

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
So how is this killing people?
The lies told by public health officials have made a substantial number of people very reluctant to be vaccinated. The CDC and FDA have no credibility, so many people are highly distrustful of the vaccines, believing that the CDC and FDA are merely serving Biden's political interests.(later addition -- and because of the government lies, some people delayed getting vaccinated that otherwise would have been vaccinated and died because of their delay)

If the CDC and FDA had been straight shooters all along many more people would have been appropriately vaccinated. An example of how low the medical establishment has been, and that when Trump was in office the medical establishment preferred killing people to finding true cures for covid, was the fake Lancet study that manufactured all sorts of numbers to discredit Hydroxy chloroquine -- a fake study like that would have never been published unless the goal was to politically hurt Trump.

Also, if appropriate consideration had been given to natural immunity more vaccines could have been sent to poorer countries and many lives could have been saved.

Last edited:

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Yep, if you were interested n a low risk group
The lies told by public health officials have made a substantial number of people very reluctant to be vaccinated. The CDC and FDA have no credibility, so many people are highly distrustful of the vaccines, believing that the CDC and FDA are merely serving Biden's political interests.

If the CDC and FDA had been straight shooters all along many more people would have been appropriately vaccinated. An example of how low the medical establishment has been and that when Trump was in office the medical establishment preferred killing people to finding true cures for covid was the fake Lancet study that manufactured all sorts of numbers to discredit Hydroxy chloroquine -- a fake study like that would have never been published unless the goal was to politically hurt Trump.

Also, if appropriate consideration had been given to natural immunity more vaccines could have been sent to poorer countries and many lives could have been saved.
Yep, if you're young and not at risk have a big ole Covid raver, if you are at risk , get a vaccine . But consider a salad and maybe the treadmill now and then .

Fayette_LION

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2004
Marty Makary a doctor and professor at John Hopkins made numerous important points in an editorial he wrote for the Wall Str. Journal. A major point was calling Rochelle Walensky on her lie about natural immunity. "Rochelle Walensky, now the CDC’s director, signed the John Snow memorandum in October 2020, which declared that “there is no evidence for lasting protective immunity to SARS-CoV-2 following natural infection." https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-hi...oyment-11643214336?mod=hp_opin_pos_2#cxrecs_s

An important finding was summarized this way: "Similarly, the National Institutes of Health repeatedly has dismissed natural immunity by arguing that its duration is unknown—then failing to conduct studies to answer the question. Because of the NIH’s inaction, my Johns Hopkins colleagues and I conducted the study. We found that among 295 unvaccinated people who previously had Covid, antibodies were present in 99% of them up to nearly two years after infection. We also found that natural immunity developed from prior variants reduced the risk of infection with the Omicron variant. Meanwhile, the effectiveness of the two-dose Moderna vaccine against infection (not severe disease) declines to 61% against Delta and 16% against Omicron at six months, according to a recent Kaiser Southern California study. In general, Pfizer’s Covid vaccines have been less effective than Moderna’s.....

Many clinicians who talk to other physicians nationwide had have long observed that we don’t see reinfected patients end up on a ventilator or die from Covid, with rare exceptions who almost always have immune disorders."

Thanks to the continuous lying by the govt agencies, I give ZERO credence to the CDC & FDA & NIH. On my own, I have come to the conclusion that vaccines do work to prevent serious problems, but I had to go to credible doctors and not govt doctors to reach this result.
This is all about politizing the health of every American, something that NEVER should have been done. You can't trust any of the information from these fools.

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
It is amazing how many sheep we have on the left. They used to question everything and wanted differing views. Now it's just a takeover by government and get in line. That's the exact opposite of what Justice Breyer said yesterday, and there's no getting around it for the left. They are a damn disgrace. They and the government have done nothing but constantly lie and bully others.

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
Agreed, look at certain educated people here?
A bunch of blathering idiots making absolute statements they have no clue about. From the troll to NJ, telling everyone what to do, how things were, and none of them were right. Just like the Russian nonsense. They're flat out liars. The only ones in bed with Russia were Biden and Clinton.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
A bunch of blathering idiots making absolute statements they have no clue about. From the troll to NJ, telling everyone what to do, how things were, and none of them were right. Just like the Russian nonsense. They're flat out liars. The only ones in bed with Russia were Biden and Clinton.
Yep, I can tell you a bunch of stories about medical doctor F ups we have dealt with. Luckily I have enough knowledge to minimize things and get second opinions.
Experts? FFS , I'd trust my deceased grandma for health advice over most medical doctors. She lived to 93 btw, her sister 100.

Jerry

May 29, 2001
So in other words (as per this article)... if you do something like get vaccinated... and it provides protection for a while... and then its effectiveness drops but still has some minor degree of protection... is not worth doing and can be more dangerous than doing nothing at all? Maybe we should make sure that everyone is intentionally infected so that everyone (that is for those fortunate enough to survive) develops natural immunity and then our problem is solved! And how amazing is it that our government agencies are so powerful that they are influencing all of the world health agencies to promote the use of vaccines. Now that's power!

I guess its just a matter of which studies you want to trust and whether you believe our public health system is actually trying to save lives and suffering. I'll take my chances with the vaccine.

What we shouldn't do...and should never have done...was shut down the country, close the schools, ruin the economy, damage the lives of our children, and terrorize the neurotic masses into hiding under their beds for a year. That proved a disaster...and an entirely predictable disaster at that.

The rational play was always to aim protective measures at the high-risk portions of the population and let everyone else live their lives. If we had done that, we'd be in a better place now. But no matter how you cut it, the "experts," led by Saint Tony the Fraud, disgraced themselves with their idiocy. They know they don't have to worry though. If your politics is right, there is no such thing as accountability in Brave New Amerika.

As for the vaccines, the jury is still out. At minimum, they have not worked as billed. And we still don't know the long-term fallout from an unprecedented and panicked program of mass vaccinations for people not at serious risk. There are some worrisome indicators in various studies, but the Vaccine Cult doesn't want to hear it. And now, predictable as sunrise, these fools are peddling their quackery to our kids.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
What we shouldn't do...and should never have done...was shut down the country, close the schools, ruin the economy, damage the lives of our children, and terrorize the neurotic masses into hiding under their beds for a year. That proved a disaster...and an entirely predictable disaster at that.

The rational play was always to aim protective measures at the high-risk portions of the population and let everyone else live their lives. If we had done that, we'd be in a better place now. But no matter how you cut it, the "experts," led by Saint Tony the Fraud, disgraced themselves with their idiocy. They know they don't have to worry though. If your politics is right, there is no such thing as accountability in Brave New Amerika.

As for the vaccines, the jury is still out. At minimum, they have not worked as billed. And we still don't know the long-term fallout from an unprecedented and panicked program of mass vaccinations for people not at serious risk. There are some worrisome indicators in various studies, but the Vaccine Cult doesn't want to hear it. And now, predictable as sunrise, these fools are peddling their quackery to our kids.
Yep

1Hammers1

Jan 26, 2014
Fauci knew all along that people who already had covid didn't need the shot. Now he pulled an early treatment so more people can die. He claimed this week that covid d is completely over ? Another lie. Many people have been forced to take this shot in the last few months due to mandates.
The vacine doesn't work.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Yep, I can tell you a bunch of stories about medical doctor F ups we have dealt with. Luckily I have enough knowledge to minimize things and get second opinions.
Experts? FFS , I'd trust my deceased grandma for health advice over most medical doctors. She lived to 93 btw, her sister 100.
My wife had a repetitive stress injury at work, she needed a carpal tunnel operation. The genius orthopedic guy who bragged about how quickly he could do a carpal tunnel operation never looked into her ulnar nerve.
Cubital tunnel syndrome is a thing, he missed it, she sought a second opinion and cubital tunnel syndrome was confirmed.
The top doc at the Philadelphia hand center operated on her successfully and she recovered , though she has permanent limitations now. If the tard looked at an emg a little closer she might be much better off.
Then we have a local pa who tries to prescribe Xanax for Bp issues. Anxiety you know?
I'll trust my judgment and my PT, chiropractor, and fitness professionals over any MD I do not know and I use these people as a resource for a referral to a doctor of I need one.

• Haha
Reactions: PinchotPenthouse

nitanee123

Nov 27, 2001

Did you read the part where he said Walensky stated they didnt know how effective natural immunity is and instead push the bad agenda despite NOT going a study on the effectiveness of natural immunity?? And you still side with the government??

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Did you read the part where he said Walensky stated they didnt know how effective natural immunity is and instead push the bad agenda despite NOT going a study on the effectiveness of natural immunity?? And you still side with the government??
He's not a smart man. Intelligent and smart are much different imo. Smart is real world usage , intelligence is potential. They're not the same .

Reactions: Ski

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012

And they're still telling folks to get boosters for a vaccine that has no effect on Omicron. So there's also no reason for our youth to get vaxxed. The vaccine does nothing against the Omicron spike protein because Omicron has so many mutations.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
And they're still telling folks to get boosters for a vaccine that has no effect on Omicron. So there's also no reason for our youth to get vaxxed. The vaccine does nothing against the Omicron spike protein because Omicron has so many mutations.
They're idiots and can't think critically.

Reactions: Ski

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org

These same officials are the ones telling docs not to treat covid early (using already fda approved drugs off label) even though we know for almost all diseases it’s best to treat it asap. This position has likely led to hundreds of thousands of excess death (early treatment prevents 85-90% of deaths) and you still think these officials/big pharma shills have the publics best interest at heart?!? Bahahahaaa you’re a moron. Go get your 5th shot you dumbass

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Judging from his posts, I'd say he is neither.
If he is a physician he has raw intelligence, so many of them aren't very good thinkers. Reminds me when my morbidly obese doctor tried to tell me how weight training could be hazardous when he gave me a PSU freshmen physical.
I had to hop one minute, then he took my pulse. It was app 80 and he mentioned it has to be off. When he said it's only around 80 I told him it runs from app. 41-48, so that seems to be right. He was just confused about things like health, exercise etc.
Docs are all intelligent, however some are pretty dumb.

nitanee123

Nov 27, 2001
If he is a physician he has raw intelligence, so many of them aren't very good thinkers. Reminds me when my morbidly obese doctor tried to tell me how weight training could be hazardous when he gave me a PSU freshmen physical.
I had to hop one minute, then he took my pulse. It was app 80 and he mentioned it has to be off. When he said it's only around 80 I told him it runs from app. 41-48, so that seems to be right. He was just confused about things like health, exercise etc.
Docs are all intelligent, however some are pretty dumb.

I wasn't aware that he claims to be a doctor. But speaking of doctors and the vax, my attorney's brother is a doctor. He happens to be the pediatrician of my kids and he is employed by UPMC. My attorney read me a letter that her brother received from UPMC which stated that he was forbidden from saying anything negative about the vax and he was instructed to recommend it. The letter was also carefully worded such that it implied that failure to do so would result in suspension. Needless to say, his opinion means nothing to me considering his livelihood is dependent on pushing the vax.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
I wasn't aware that he claims to be a doctor. But speaking of doctors and the vax, my attorney's brother is a doctor. He happens to be the pediatrician of my kids and he is employed by UPMC. My attorney read me a letter that her brother received from UPMC which stated that he was forbidden from saying anything negative about the vax and he was instructed to recommend it. The letter was also carefully worded such that it implied that failure to do so would result in suspension. Needless to say, his opinion means nothing to me considering his livelihood is dependent on pushing the vax.
This ^^^ is why people need to think critically about anything their Doctors tell them. They are being unduly influenced. It's insanely unethical for hospitals to pressure doctors to have anything other than a neutral stance on any treatment including vaccines. It should be up to the patient after a careful examination of the risk/benefits. Healthcare workers are also being told not to make any adverse event reports in the VAERS system (which they are required by law to make) as multiple nurse whistleblowers have attested.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
The one weirdo here has claimed to be a pulmonologist I think . I could be wrong though.

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
and whether you believe our public health system is actually trying to save lives and suffering.
Not the way you meant, but yes in fact I do not believe the CDC or FDA are making anything close to maximum effort to save lives. How could they not do extensive studies on natural immunity when the stats are in their data bank? How could the FDA refer to Ivermectin as a horse dewormer when it has been prescribed billions of times for humans. Would the FDA refer to penicillin as a veterinary drug? (It is commonly used on animals) How could Walensky make the blatant lie that wearing masks would reduce Covid by 80%.

So, yes it is abundantly clear that the govt agencies are trying to aid the Biden regime and if a lie helps Biden but kills tens of thousands of people, they don't care.

If you want to see human filth in action watch Walensky take on the Hillary Clinton role and lie and evade important health questions here:

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Not the way you meant, but yes in fact I do not believe the CDC or FDA are making anything close to maximum effort to save lives. How could they not do extensive studies on natural immunity when the stats are in their data bank? How could the FDA refer to Ivermectin as a horse dewormer when it has been prescribed billions of times for humans. Would the FDA refer to penicillin as a veterinary drug? (It is commonly used on animals) How could Walensky make the blatant lie that wearing masks would reduce Covid by 80%.

So, yes it is abundantly clear that the govt agencies are trying to aid the Biden regime and if a lie helps Biden but kills tens of thousands of people, they don't care.

If you want to see human filth in action watch Walensky take on the Hillary Clinton role and lie and evade important health questions here:
Wow. Walensky actually said “all previously infected people should be vaccinated” that’s batshit crazy. There’s studies that show previously infected folks are 2-3 times more likely to have an adverse reaction and have durable and robust immunity. She’s def in the pocket of big pharma. All these officials are going down for pushing people into experimental gene therapy. No one is giving informed consent bc no one is allowed to present any negative information. It’s forbidden.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
So, you guys do so good when it comes to your suspiciousness of the government.

It's true - things like Walensky saying that if you've got natural immunity you should still get vaxxed - ridiculous. The woman is retarded.

The scandal wrt stopping IVM and HCQ, shown to be perfectly safe drugs - that's the same level of moronic thinking. As is failing to conduct a proper study on early treatment with said drugs.

But the exaggeration of the negative aspects of the vaccine - wow. You destroy your credibility there. Really wish I could get some acceptance of the vaccine's positive features. Not because I "want" the vaccine to work, but because it is the truth, and it harms our argument when we are irrational.

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
The scandal wrt stopping IVM and HCQ, shown to be perfectly safe drugs - that's the same level of moronic thinking. As is failing to conduct a proper study on early treatment with said drugs.

This is the big one that, I believe, is deflating even our healthcare providers -- nurses and doctors. They realize that they are now a part of a genocidal bureaucracy. You can see the resignation in the tone of those who are still working.

I believe that a shortage of the vaccines around the globe has led countries to become a part of the Great Lie. India is an example. If they don't participate in the narrative they'll be excluded from the system that produces all vaccines and therapies. Bureaucrats are deciding who gets what. It's happening within the USA itself.

The pandemic is the catalyst for the Globalist Revolution. It is bringing down the world's largest democracy and superpower. That is the vision. That is the goal. The powers that be in Washington want to be a part of an elite class that run the entire world. It seems to be happening. Many people, useful idiots that you can see on this board, are facilitating the process.

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
Really wish I could get some acceptance of the vaccine's positive features. Not because I "want" the vaccine to work, but because it is the truth, and it harms our argument when we are irrational.
After doing my own research and giving Zero credence to CDC and FDA, I concluded that the vaccines do prevent serious illness (as explained by Dr. Monica Ghandi) but don't prevent infections. It appears that natural immunity is more effective at preventing infections than vaccines and boosters.

The CDC and FDA are so corrupt that I am skeptical of their data gathering and won't be the least be surprised to find out that in the future data has been massaged or fraudulently changed to fit their political goals.

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
After doing my own research and giving Zero credence to CDC and FDA, I concluded that the vaccines do prevent serious illness (as explained by Dr. Monica Ghandi) but don't prevent infections. It appears that natural immunity is more effective at preventing infections than vaccines and boosters.

The CDC and FDA are so corrupt that I am skeptical of their data gathering and won't be the least be surprised to find out that in the future data has been massaged or fraudulently changed to fit their political goals.

This is spot on. And I believe that the current vaccines are more useful for the old variants than the new variants. As the effectiveness of the vaccines wears down within one's body, and as the virus mutates, the overall benefit for becoming vaccinated lessens. Covid is gradually becoming like influenza, which we treat (for some) with an annual vaccine. But that vaccine isn't always up to date, nor is it foolproof. So these black versus white political arguments will never go anywhere.

The problem for governments is that they've all colluded so as not to be excluded, but they are colluding with a group that is more interested in self-preservation than it is in doing what's best for humanity. Mandates of any kind are just going to create social unrest. But they do not care. They have centralized power. The narrative has to have a means to cover up mistakes that were made.

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003

Two thirds of omicron infections are re-infections. Good ole Marty Makary is a well established right wing hack. You cons are about as predictable and thoughtful as my morning bowel movement.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021

Good work. You have it pretty much right.

fbh1

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2002
Bellefonte, PA

I am curious to know what you think their political goals might be.

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
I am curious to know what you think their political goals might be.
Blame the non-vaxxers, people who are opposed to mandates and school closures, and people who refuse to wear masks for the covid deaths (and deflect responsibility from Biden), and as a run-through for future climate change mandates.

Also, there is an element of stupidity in that they think that if they lie about the effectiveness of natural immunity and other facts that people will be more prone to vaccinate. They are too stupid to realize that if you lie to people you lose all of your credibility and people become even more suspicious of the policies that you espouse. An example of the lefties feeling that they have to lie to the stupid righties, so the righties don't make the wrong decision is their refusal to discuss fluoxine (sp) the antidepressant which has been found to be effective against the virus

Last edited:
Reactions: bourbon n blues

fbh1

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2002
Bellefonte, PA
Blame the non-vaxxers, people who are opposed to mandates and school closures, and people who refuse to wear masks for the covid deaths (and deflect responsibility from Biden), and as a run-through for future climate change mandates.

Also, there is an element of stupidity in that they think that if they lie about the effectiveness of natural immunity in other facts that people will be more prone to vaccinate. They are too stupid to realize that if you lie to people you lose all of your credibility and people become even more suspicious of the policies that you espouse. An example of the lefties feeling that they have to lie to the stupid righties, so the righties don't make the wrong decision is there refusal to discuss fluoxine (sp) the antidepressant which has been found to be effective against the virus
Ok… I can follow your logic… I’m not sure I agree with everything you are saying… but I understand it. Let me ask one more question, since you seem to heavily blame Biden for where we are… what could he have done differently to get us out of this mess?

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
So, you guys do so good when it comes to your suspiciousness of the government.

It's true - things like Walensky saying that if you've got natural immunity you should still get vaxxed - ridiculous. The woman is retarded.

But the exaggeration of the negative aspects of the vaccine - wow. You destroy your credibility there. Really wish I could get some acceptance of the vaccine's positive features. Not because I "want" the vaccine to work, but because it is the truth, and it harms our argument when we are irrational.
Had had zero credibility from the start.