Dems Go After a Main Street Necessity, Not a Wall Street Loophole

Darth_VadEER

Dec 14, 2010
The individual business owner still gets all the usual deductions and credits - like all other taxpayers. Fact is many small business owners have cheated on their taxes for decades - time they start paying like everyone else.

That isn't the point.

The point is the business will now need to pay a tax on the profits, then those profits will be taxed again on the owners personal tax return.

It's a double tax.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
That isn't the point.

The point is the business will now need to pay a tax on the profits, then those profits will be taxed again on the owners personal tax return.

It's a double tax.
Cry me a river....

pioneerlion83

May 29, 2001
SouthernMD, by way of NJ and PSU
LOL.. there you go again with your feelings.......

Why did John Kerry buy a boat in a different state? Why did Joe Biden route his earnings through an S corporation? Why did the uber liberal grandson of Nathan's Hot Dogs tell me to get a tax accountant like him?
again-there-you-go-again.gif
... Knoxy...
I talked about big business vs. small business. Not Dems vs. Repubs... because dodging taxes is already a BIPARTISAN SPORT!!!

bdgan

May 29, 2008
big businesses ruthlessly refuse and dodge and off-shores and out-sources and tax-credits-subsidizes their way to avoid paying their fair share
WTF does that word salad mean?

If you oppose certain tax credits and deductions tell us and we can have an honest debate. Instead you throw out a bunch of buzz words.

bdgan

May 29, 2008
Fact is many small business owners have cheated on their taxes for decades - time they start paying like everyone else.
You say they get the same deductions and won't be impacted, then you say it's about time they start paying? WTF?

Last edited:

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
You are a snowflake with a persecution/victim complex.
Grow up.

LOL..... What the **** crawled up your old nasty ass?? Nothing in that post reflected me at all. What a dipshit! lmfao..

Reactions: Ski

Latest posts