Dem-Media schools in Virginia double down on masks after new Governor's executive order allowing parents to decide

Jerry

May 29, 2001
As we know, Dem-Media feels no obligation to obey laws or lawful orders with which it disagrees. Because Dem-Media occupies a superior moral plane...above the law. That's why Dem-Media believes it can impose its fascist ideology on all us peasants. Because we're worth shit in their eyes...and they're all-knowing and powerful.

Accordingly, responding to the new Virginia Governor's decision yesterday to give the parents the right to decide whether their children will wear masks in schools, a number of school districts in the state have already offered a middle finger.

But the Alexandria system has done even one better than that: it not only pledged to defy the Governor's order but also decreed it would punish Youngkin by requiring students to wear even more restrictive covering on their faces:

>>Alexandria City Public Schools officials sent an email to parents Sunday morning affirming that the system will continue to require masks...In addition, ACPS officials have ordered KN95 masks for students and staff, which will arrive this week. The school system is looking into ordering more and is also considering working with a community partner to acquire more masks. Surgical masks are also available for students.<<

That will teach you Virginians and your new Governor to defy their betters.

Honestly, the hatred and viciousness here is rabid. There's no way to compromise or reason with rabies. The sooner we understand that, the better. The only question is whether "our side" will understand it in time.

franklinman

Apr 5, 2011
Pa and Fl
As we know, Dem-Media feels no obligation to obey laws or lawful orders with which it disagrees. Because Dem-Media occupies a superior moral plane...above the law. That's why Dem-Media believes it can impose its fascist ideology on all us peasants. Because we're worth shit in their eyes...and they're all-knowing and powerful.

Accordingly, responding to the new Virginia Governor's decision yesterday to give the parents the right to decide whether their children will wear masks in schools, a number of school districts in the state have already offered a middle finger.

But the Alexandria system has done even one better than that: it not only pledged to defy the Governor's order but also decreed it would punish Youngkin by requiring students to wear even more restrictive covering on their faces:

>>Alexandria City Public Schools officials sent an email to parents Sunday morning affirming that the system will continue to require masks...In addition, ACPS officials have ordered KN95 masks for students and staff, which will arrive this week. The school system is looking into ordering more and is also considering working with a community partner to acquire more masks. Surgical masks are also available for students.<<

Honestly, the hatred and viciousness here is rabid. There's no way to compromise or reason with rabies. The sooner we understand that, the better. The only question is whether "our side" will understand it in time.
I doubt there was any compromising going on, just orders from the newbe.

BicyclePete

May 29, 2001
Virginia is a perfect example of a really nice place, that was traditionally conservative, that has been massively ph*cked up by democrats. You see what happens is democrats live someplace, vote in all these ridiculous laws, increase taxes, increase crime and then elect all of these crooked left-wing ideologues. Then, after they've ruined a place, the liberals look for another region that doesn't have those problems and move there. But they're not smart enough to understand that they were the problem in the first place and continue to vote how "The Party" tells them.

Democrats go home!

Aardvark86

Jan 23, 2018
At the end of the day the eo was mostly symbolic. But the funny thing is, in politics, when you cross a governor, they tend to find sneaky ways to fix your wagon

Reactions: bourbon n blues

Fayette_LION

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2004

It will be interesting to see this play out. There definitely will be people who defy the school boards and challenge them. What does the Gov do to enforce his EO? Stay tuned!

Reactions: WeR0206

bdgan

May 29, 2008

These same teachers will go to the grocery store to shop in person. They have no problem taking advantage of others who work in person to provide goods and services they enjoy. A lot of them will take their families to Florida over spring break where they can be maskless.

bdgan

May 29, 2008

Democrats make everything political and the teacher's union is the biggest culprit. Otherwise there would be sensible compromise like requiring masks on the bus but not when quietly seated at a desk 5' from other students.

This has very little to do with science.

Jerry

May 29, 2001
It will be interesting to see this play out. There definitely will be people who defy the school boards and challenge them. What does the Gov do to enforce his EO? Stay tuned!

Admittedly, this is murky legal territory, which may be why the EO was geared toward parents rather than schools per se.

Even so, Northam issued an EO requiring masks...and I'm not aware of any systematic defiance nor any media outlets raising questions about the legal status of that move.

This will likely end up in the courts while producing, as noted above, yet more Republican voters.

Bigger picture, the pattern is crystal clear, and we've seen it play out in numerous places on numerous issues: Dem-Mediacrats think they are above the law...and know they can violate it with impunity (while the propaganda organs provide cover) because the standard applied to them is not the same as the one applied to their political opponents.

interrobang

Aug 21, 2016
The EO didn't say schools couldn't have mandates, so that part is no big deal.

But the EO did say that kids could opt out of masking without any kind of medical reference.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Virginia is a perfect example of a really nice place, that was traditionally conservative, that has been massively ph*cked up by democrats. You see what happens is democrats live someplace, vote in all these ridiculous laws, increase taxes, increase crime and then elect all of these crooked left-wing ideologues. Then, after they've ruined a place, the liberals look for another region that doesn't have those problems and move there. But they're not smart enough to understand that they were the problem in the first place and continue to vote how "The Party" tells them.

Democrats go home!

Democrats can turn anything nice into a sh*t hole. That’s what they do.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010

They will somehow try to turn this nonsense around and say that Trump masked children. Democrats are dishonest and deceitful as the day is long.

And now that the mid term elections are coming up and more and more people are becoming wise to their totalitarian political nonsense, the “blue states” are starting to remove the mask mandates because they can see the writing on the wall and it ain’t good for them. I just can’t believe that anyone in their right mind would support these political opportunists and control freaks in any way.

I just hope and pray that America votes them ALL out of political office in droves. If the Democrat Party and their dishonest, corrupt, and deceitful MSM and big tech accomplices haven’t been exposed for the partisan self serving “rift raft” thugs they truly are, this country is in bigger trouble than anyones knows.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
They will somehow try to turn this nonsense around and say that Trump masked children. Democrats are dishonest and deceitful as the day is long.

And now that the mid term elections are coming up and more and more people are becoming wise to their totalitarian political nonsense, the “blue states” are starting to remove the mask mandates because they can see the writing on the wall and it ain’t good for them. I just can’t believe that anyone in their right mind would support these political opportunists and control freaks in any way.

I just hope and pray that America votes them ALL out of political office in droves. If the Democrat Party and their dishonest, corrupt, and deceitful MSM and big tech accomplices haven’t been exposed for the partisan self serving “rift raft” thugs they truly are, this country is in bigger trouble than anyones knows.
Agreed, during the mask debate I would always tell people go strip your car down and repaint it and wear only one of those paper masks or cloth mask and some goggles and get back to me. You should've seen the looks on their faces when I explained viruses are smaller than anything particular noxious chemicals in paint. It's fun to crush dreams.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Agreed, during the mask debate I would always tell people go strip your car down and repaint it and wear only one of those paper masks or cloth mask and some goggles and get back to me. You should've seen the looks on their faces when I explained viruses are smaller than anything particular noxious chemicals in paint. It's fun to crush dreams.

If they were Democrats, they likely still didn’t believe you. My wife gets mad a me because when we go out in public and have to wear my stupid mask, I often make a scene and embarrass her because I protest the wearing of the mask and preach to others about how worthless they are.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
If they were Democrats, they likely still didn’t believe you. My wife gets mad a me because when we go out in public and have to wear my stupid mask, I often make a scene and embarrass her because I protest the wearing of the mask and preach to others about how worthless they are.
Holy 💩! You intentionally embarrass your wife in public? Put me in your will, please.

HartfordLlion

Sep 28, 2001
Creating more Republican voters by the minute

IDK. There are plenty of wacko liberal parents out there. They were coming into the Peds office my wife works ASAP after the CDC gave the approval to stick kids with the vaccine. There are plenty of them still living in terrifying fear over Covid and will believe anything the Dems and CDC tell them. Those are the ones you will still see masking indoors and outdoors this summer when Covid is virtually gone in the Northeast. You know the people who believe it is your duty to get vaccinated to "protect others" which really means to protect themselves even when they are triple vaccinated and double masked.

Fayette_LION

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2004
Tell your wife that the cloth mask is as good for Covid as your cloth under ware is for a fart.