Dem darling Bill Clinton named in Epstein case.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
www.qmap.pub
Great POTUS, yes. But Dem "darling?"

Hardly.

Unlike you guys, when it comes to this kind of stuff, we support the chips falling where they may. We hope it isn't true, for all kinds of reasons, but if it is and Clinton partook in any of this alleged disgusting behavior centered around Epstein, the faster he goes to jail and rots in hell the better in our opinion.

That's in contrast to you guys, as any time anyone posts anything here linking Trump to Epstein, all you see here are a bunch of righties rising up and giving all kinds of reasons Trump would never do that.
That's b/c there is no linking of Trump to Epstein. They knew each other socially and then had a falling out when Trump learned he was trying to pick up a teenager at Mar A Lago. Even the lawyers from both sides agree Trump's involvement with Epstein was tangential.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...3271a8-0d85-11e7-ab07-07d9f521f6b5_story.html

One of the vicitim's lawyers said Trump was the only person to pick up the phone in 2009 and give him as much time/info as he needed. Trump provided him good info that checked out and helped him/his client.

IOW there's no there there re: Trump and Epstein while there's a mountain re: clintons and epstein.

Reactions: Ski

gjbankos

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2006
Read the article I linked to and you'll see there are court documents (a lawsuit) with the woman claiming to be raped by Trump when she was in Epstein's apartment.

If you don't know how to click on the link, get somebody to do it for you.

And as for court documents "implicating" Clinton, what I saw was the woman saying that Clinton was on Epstein's island at the same time as she was.

That's not very inculpatory.

And if there was a woman prepared to say that Clinton had sex with her when she was underage, I'm sure it would've come out in the 2016 election.

Your cognitive skills are declining almost as fast as Trump's.
Of course you don't raise an eyebrow over this:
A woman who says Donald Trump raped her at a private sex party when she was 13 years old refiled a lawsuit against him Friday, two weeks after voluntarily dismissing a suit based on the same claims.

You distort the truth, Chris. You really suck at this.

Mixolydian

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2011
Great POTUS, yes. But Dem "darling?"

Hardly.

Unlike you guys, when it comes to this kind of stuff, we support the chips falling where they may. We hope it isn't true, for all kinds of reasons, but if it is and Clinton partook in any of this alleged disgusting behavior centered around Epstein, the faster he goes to jail and rots in hell the better in our opinion.

That's in contrast to you guys, as any time anyone posts anything here linking Trump to Epstein, all you see here are a bunch of righties rising up and giving all kinds of reasons Trump would never do that.
First of all this “we” and “you guys” stuff is pure nonsense. While polarization is at a high level, there is no monolithic thought process or approach on either “side”, and I think you know that.

But more to the point, this is a big part of the problem with the Dem-media’s incessant and largely unsuccessful attempts for 4 years to nail Trump. It’s hard for a reasonably objective person to not raise an eyebrow at every new allegation at this point, even for those of us who don’t really like Trump as a person.

He has plenty of faults, but nobody could be as big of a F up or as horrible of a person as he is portrayed 24/7, day in and day out. It would have been a much more powerful message to just stick to the actual mistakes he has made. Boy who cried wolf syndrome...

Last edited:
Nobody should ever resign because of “allegations”, dumbass. If Trump did what “Jane Doe” accused him of, he should get the death penalty as far as I am concerned. JFC, even CNN isn’t running with this.

I guess he will get convicted of this right after he is convicted of something regarding Russia, Ukraine, cheating on his taxes, etc. Maybe they should investigate a couple of those too....
What should happen to the WHITE Jews and white Christians responsible for over 400,000 American murders???

BoulderFish

Oct 31, 2016
First of all this “we” and “you guys” stuff is pure nonsense. While polarization is at a high level, there is no monolithic thought process or approach on either “side”, and I think you know that.

But more to the point, this is a big part of the problem with the Dem-media’s incessant and largely unsuccessful attempts for 4 years to nail Trump. It’s hard for a reasonably objective person to not raise an eyebrow at every new allegation at this point, even for those of us who don’t really like Trump as a person.

He has plenty of faults, but nobody could be as big of a F up or as horrible of a person as he is portrayed 24/7, day in and day out. It would have been a much more powerful message to just stick to the actual mistakes he has made. Boy who cried wolf syndrome...
1. I'm just replying in kind to the poster referring to Clinton as "Dem Darling."

2. Unsuccessful attempts for 4 years to nail Trump? I guess that depends on your definition of "nail." Nothing has lead to being forcefully removed from office, so if your definition includes that as a requirement, then yeah I guess they haven't "nailed" him. But, for the most part, it's not like the stuff on which the media has attacked him hasn't been, or turned out to be true. There's no "boy who cried wolf syndrome" here. He's likely going to lose his reelection bid to Bernie from Weekend at Bernie's.

And for the record, I'm someone who thinks the media has gone overboard in their attacking of Trump. But where they've gone overboard is stretching blame -- Taking dumb things he's said/done, and stretched them to blame him for things that aren't entirely or at all his fault.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
www.qmap.pub
But, for the most part, it's not like the stuff on which the media has attacked him hasn't been, or turned out to be true
Are you for real? What about the claim they pushed for 3 fuucking years that Trump was a russian asset, he committed treason, etc.?? That was all FALSE. Not one shred of evidence ever existed to back up that claim. Mueller found no evidence and the many obama cronies who testified under oath behind closed doors to congress all said they never saw any such evidence. It was all based on the garbage steele dossier that was full of bought and paid for russian disinfo...oopsies!

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
Are you for real? What about the claim they pushed for 3 fuucking years that Trump was a russian asset, he committed treason, etc.?? That was all FALSE. Not one shred of evidence ever existed to back up that claim.
Well, not in your fevered brain, to be sure. Your ability to disregard actual facts is rivaled only by your ability to create alternative facts.

Reactions: franklinman

Mixolydian

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2011
1. I'm just replying in kind to the poster referring to Clinton as "Dem Darling."

2. Unsuccessful attempts for 4 years to nail Trump? I guess that depends on your definition of "nail." Nothing has lead to being forcefully removed from office, so if your definition includes that as a requirement, then yeah I guess they haven't "nailed" him. But, for the most part, it's not like the stuff on which the media has attacked him hasn't been, or turned out to be true. There's no "boy who cried wolf syndrome" here. He's likely going to lose his reelection bid to Bernie from Weekend at Bernie's.

And for the record, I'm someone who thinks the media has gone overboard in their attacking of Trump. But where they've gone overboard is stretching blame -- Taking dumb things he's said/done, and stretched them to blame him for things that aren't entirely or at all his fault.
On 2) Yeah I guess if only they were more motivated to get him on Russia, Russia, Russia and spent more time and money, the bullshit they spewed for 3 years would have proven to be “true”. But I guess they just didn’t care that much or try that hard. Russian asset, slam dunk, blockbuster news, etc, etc. ....C’mon fish, really? :rolleyes:

And he’s likely to lose the election to a mashed zucchini brain. Doesn’t change the point.

Reactions: Crayfish57

CDW3333

Mar 10, 2010
Okay, so a woman alleges she saw Clinton at Epstein's island.

Meanwhile, another woman alleges:

"Donald Trump raped her at a private sex party when she was 13 years old refiled a lawsuit against him Friday, two weeks after voluntarily dismissing a suit based on the same claims."

"She was lured by a recruiter to summer parties hosted by co-defendant Jeffrey Epstein at an Upper East Side mansion on East 71st St., tied to a bed and forcibly raped by Trump, who slapped her with an open hand and told her he would do whatever he pleased with her.
Jane Does goes on to claim that after Epstein also forcibly raped her, he and Trump bickered over who should have taken the minor plaintiff’s virginity."

To show I am a fair-minded person I accept both that Clinton visited Epstein's island and that Trump brutally and callously raped a 13-year-old who was tied to a bed.

What could be more reasonable?

https://www.courthousenews.com/rape-allegations-refiled-against-trump/

Reactions: franklinman

royboy

Nov 9, 2001
Lewisville, NC

"Donald Trump raped her at a private sex party when she was 13 years old refiled a lawsuit against him Friday, two weeks after voluntarily dismissing a suit based on the same claims."

"She was lured by a recruiter to summer parties hosted by co-defendant Jeffrey Epstein at an Upper East Side mansion on East 71st St., tied to a bed and forcibly raped by Trump, who slapped her with an open hand and told her he would do whatever he pleased with her.
Jane Does goes on to claim that after Epstein also forcibly raped her, he and Trump bickered over who should have taken the minor plaintiff’s virginity."

To show I am a fair-minded person I accept both that Clinton visited Epstein's island and that Trump brutally and callously raped a 13-year-old who was tied to a bed.

Still working on your equivalence campaign?

It's lame. Get ready for facts to come out about Bill Clinton and maybe some other prominent celebrities and Dem politicians.

Crayfish57

Sep 18, 2013

You accept Clinton just visited but Trump BRUTALLY AND CALLOUSLY RAPED , No bias there at all is there?

Reactions: WeR0206

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
www.qmap.pub

And what ended up happening to her claims in court?

Reactions: Crayfish57

CDW3333

Mar 10, 2010
Still working on your equivalence campaign?

It's lame. Get ready for facts to come out about Bill Clinton and maybe some other prominent celebrities and Dem politicians.
This is all the thanks I get for being so reasonable?

Crayfish57

Sep 18, 2013
Trump bought her off. I suspect it will be in Cohen's book.
You suspect but you don't know anything right? RIGHT. And if he did sometimes it cheaper than a court battle and that couldn't have possibly been her motivation all along right? RIGHT. Truth is you don't know jack about it, maybe it came to you in a dream?

Reactions: WeR0206

CDW3333

Mar 10, 2010
You suspect but you don't know anything right? RIGHT. And if he did sometimes it cheaper than a court battle and that couldn't have possibly been her motivation all along right? RIGHT. Truth is you don't know jack about it, maybe it came to you in a dream?
This whole thread is based on conjecture and speculation, so there's no reason I shouldn't have my fun.

indynittany

Feb 21, 2005

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
www.qmap.pub
This whole thread is based on conjecture and speculation, so there's no reason I shouldn't have my fun.
Who the fuuck has "fun" talking about pedophilia? You're one messed up dude chris. Seek help.
And you thought it was fine to accuse Bill Clinton of pedophilia because somebody thought they once saw him on an island.
And what do you think he was doing on this island, taking in the beautiful views? This was an island owned by a child sex trafficker where victims said pedo orgies took place. If Trump was accused of being seen on this pedo island you'd jump for joy and spew it all over this site.

Reactions: Ski and Crayfish57

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
Oh yeah right....sure. Many people on here defend Trump no matter what he does. They are some of the biggest hypocrites in the world.

When Trump was accused of screwing Stormy Daniels did you and your side condemn him like Clinton or did you ignore and give him a pass?
Tax cuts!!

CDW3333

Mar 10, 2010
Who the fuuck has "fun" talking about pedophilia? You're one messed up dude chris. Seek help.

And what do you think he was doing on this island, taking in the beautiful views? This was an island owned by a child sex trafficker where victims said pedo orgies took place. If Trump was accused of being seen on this pedo island you'd jump for joy and spew it all over this site.
I'm not talking about pedophilia. I'm talking about having fun with you morons who can't put a coherent thought together.

And your only response to a 13-year-old getting brutally raped by Donald Trump while she she was tied to a bed in Epstein's apartment is to wonder what happened to her claims in court. What happened to your basic humanity that you can't show some empathy to a young girl treated in such an awful fashion. In fact, I don't see an ounce of sympathy for her from any of the Trumptards anywhere in this thread. Anything to protect Dear Leader.

And let's face it, Wer0206 you have a long history of supporting pedophiles, not just Trump. It makes me really wonder about you.

Crayfish57

Sep 18, 2013
I'm not talking about pedophilia. I'm talking about having fun with you morons who can't put a coherent thought together.

And your only response to a 13-year-old getting brutally raped by Donald Trump while she she was tied to a bed in Epstein's apartment is to wonder what happened to her claims in court. What happened to your basic humanity that you can't show some empathy to a young girl treated in such an awful fashion. In fact, I don't see an ounce of sympathy for her from any of the Trumptards anywhere in this thread. Anything to protect Dear Leader.

And let's face it, Wer0206 you have a long history of supporting pedophiles, not just Trump. It makes me really wonder about you.
Once again you don't actually know jack about anything but keep posting like you were there watching, why didnt you help this poor girl instead of just watching all this happen and do nothing?

CDW3333

Mar 10, 2010
Once again you don't actually know jack about anything but keep posting like you were there watching, why didnt you help this poor girl instead of just watching all this happen and do nothing?
You think I was in Jeffrey Epstein's apartment?

Ya'll are truly bizarre. This is what four years of Trump have done to you.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
www.qmap.pub

WTF are you talking about, what pedos have I supported? This ^^^^ is pure projection. I'm one of the few people on this board talking about and exposing the plague of modern slavery known as child sex trafficking.

My response to the claim you mentioned is to see if its credible or not. That should be step one for anyone when evaluating a claim. A so called lawyer would know this. If her claim wasn't weak and had any merit it never would have been tossed by the judge in one state and voluntarily dropped by her in another state the moment her claims were challenged by the defense.

Re: VR and the maxwell case did VR drop her case the moment she encountered push back? Nope, she stuck it out under immense pressure and threats therefore her claims are viewed as more credible IMO.

If Trump had assaulted a 13 yr old girl with epstein why in the world would he help the lawyer for one of the victims go after epstein when it could potentially lead back to Trump? Logical thinking defeats your dumbass assertions every time.

Reactions: Ski

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
This is predictable...Trump has a HUGE problem because of Epstein, so the con propaganda starts spewing shit about the Clintons so that you lemmings have talking points as your neighbors and family stare at you in utter disbelief

franklinman

Apr 5, 2011
Pa and Fl
WTF are you talking about, what pedos have I supported? This ^^^^ is pure projection. I'm one of the few people on this board talking about and exposing the plague of modern slavery known as child sex trafficking.

My response to the claim you mentioned is to see if its credible or not. That should be step one for anyone when evaluating a claim. A so called lawyer would know this. If her claim wasn't weak and had any merit it never would have been tossed by the judge in one state and voluntarily dropped by her in another state the moment her claims were challenged by the defense.

Re: VR and the maxwell case did VR drop her case the moment she encountered push back? Nope, she stuck it out under immense pressure and threats therefore her claims are viewed as more credible IMO.

If Trump had assaulted a 13 yr old girl with epstein why in the world would he help the lawyer for one of the victims go after epstein when it could potentially lead back to Trump? Logical thinking defeats your dumbass assertions every time.
Are you that slow, to keep the heat off him. He could see where this was headed.

royboy

Nov 9, 2001
Lewisville, NC
This is predictable...Trump has a HUGE problem because of Epstein, so the con propaganda starts spewing shit about the Clintons so that you lemmings have talking points as your neighbors and family stare at you in utter disbelief
What exactly is a huge problem for Trump because of Epstein?

Jason1743

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2006
Im pretty sure if it’s announced Trump banged teenagers all over pedophile island, not a single conservative would defend him. Why do you defend Clinton?
Firstly, conservatives have made a career out of defending everything Trump does. There are two dozen women who have made sexual allegations against Donny. He has had affairs and paid off porn stars. There are rumblings of numerous paid for abortions. He would self invite himself into dressing rooms during beauty pageants. Trump had a relationship with Maxwell and Epstein. Trump has made jokes about dating his own daughter. There is the Access Hollywood tape where Trump bragged about grabbing women by the pussy. With all this conservatives and the Christian Right still support him.
As for Clinton, at the moment there is just innuendo. The left has given up defending his skirt chasing years ago. Clinton is an old man who does not look well and for the most part avoids public life. Personally I am not defending Clinton, I don’t really care. It’s in the hands of Prosecutors, not mine. Let the chips fall where they may.

Last edited:

Chickenman Testa

Jan 4, 2003
Yeah, this is a debate where the best answer is "if you're a diehard for either Clinton or Trump, it's probably best not to peek too far behind the curtain."

If you think both are disastrous pieces of excrement, like I do, then you're golden.
This is the only worthy post on this thread. LOL at all the other partisans feverishly turning the spotlight off “their guy”.

CDW3333

Mar 10, 2010
It's a good sign to see CDW posting so much in this thread.

The news must really be bad for Clinton and friends for him to go into full deflect mode.
Hey, I can tell I've gotten way inside your head!