Dem darling Bill Clinton named in Epstein case.

TN Lion

Sep 6, 2001
I watched the first part of the Netflix documentary about Epstein and his nasty island. I couldn't continue on to the next episode it is so disgusting. What Epstein and others like Clinton did is pure evil. Hillary is complicit in her attacking her "husband's" victims.

Gorki26

Gold Member
May 7, 2020
Im pretty sure if it’s announced Trump banged teenagers all over pedophile island, not a single conservative would defend him. Why do you defend Clinton?
Oh yeah right....sure. Many people on here defend Trump no matter what he does. They are some of the biggest hypocrites in the world.

When Trump was accused of screwing Stormy Daniels did you and your side condemn him like Clinton or did you ignore and give him a pass?

Reactions: Catch50 and PSU_Nut

83wuzme

Apr 27, 2005
Oh yeah right....sure. Many people on here defend Trump no matter what he does. They are some of the biggest hypocrites in the world.

When Trump was accused of screwing Stormy Daniels did you and your side condemn him like Clinton or did you ignore and give him a pass?
Uh, Stormy Daniels was an adult film star who consented. Definitely not Presidential but not child abuse.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
www.qmap.pub
For the record here’s the testimony putting bill on the island with 2 young girls. Nothing to see here folks...

Alphalion75

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA

Trump is no lily white school boy, but "banging" a call girl versus sex trafficking and having sex with a minor are quite different my friend.

DingerzForDaze

Jan 3, 2019
Im pretty sure if it’s announced Trump banged teenagers all over pedophile island, not a single conservative would defend him. Why do you defend Clinton?
Of course conservatives would defend him. They've defended him with regard to all of the criminal and vile things he's said and done. Why would this be any different? He's lusting after his own daughter. He's barging in on naked underage girls, thinking he's entitled to do so because he owns the pageant they're entering ... when he's not getting "favors" from other contestants. He's sexually assaulting women because he's famous and can get away with it. And that's just the stuff he's admitted. There are tons of other allegations, and obvious "truths" out there ... and you guys brush them all aside as a witch hunt. So, yes ... OF COURSE conservatives would defend him. They'd defend him if he actually admitted it outright.

Raffycorn

Jul 12, 2012
Ivanka, the girls in Trump's pageants, and the girl who claims Trump raped her at Epstein's NYC apartment say "hello."
Yeah, this is a debate where the best answer is "if you're a diehard for either Clinton or Trump, it's probably best not to peek too far behind the curtain."

If you think both are disastrous pieces of excrement, like I do, then you're golden.

Reactions: Chickenman Testa

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX
Other than knowing as a fact that VG testified to seeing Clinton, I do not see anything that's new here.

The logs still do not have Clinton on the island.
VG has already told us that she saw him there.

If she could name one of the two other girls it may be more compelling.

Personally I do not believe a lot of what she says.

LdN

I watched the first part of the Netflix documentary about Epstein and his nasty island. I couldn't continue on to the next episode it is so disgusting. What Epstein and others like Clinton did is pure evil. Hillary is complicit in her attacking her "husband's" victims.
So says the Baby Boomer of a generation responsible for over 400,000 Americans MURDERED.

You lose credibility, pal, when you're responsible for (ahem) legal genocide.

CDW3333

Mar 10, 2010
This is absolutely untrue. It would be Fake News! Fake News!! Twenty-four hours a day.

How do I know?

A 13-year-old accused Trump of raping her in Epstein's apartment.

Nobody on this board said Trump should resign because of these allegations.

Maybe now is a good time.

https://www.courthousenews.com/rape-allegations-refiled-against-trump/.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
www.qmap.pub
This is absolutely untrue. It would be Fake News! Fake News!! Twenty-four hours a day.

How do I know?

Those allegations against Trump were SO credible that in one state they were tossed by the judge and in another state the accuser withdrew them. That's not what happened with the alleged victim here. She has stayed on it from day one even under immense pressure to drop the case against Maxwell.

Try harder chris. You really, really suck at this.

Mixolydian

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2011

How do I know?

Nobody should ever resign because of “allegations”, dumbass. If Trump did what “Jane Doe” accused him of, he should get the death penalty as far as I am concerned. JFC, even CNN isn’t running with this.

I guess he will get convicted of this right after he is convicted of something regarding Russia, Ukraine, cheating on his taxes, etc. Maybe they should investigate a couple of those too....

macdad25

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2012
Montville NJ
I’m pretty sure your wrong. There is nothing to suggest the Evangelicals, religious right or Magas would abandon him for that. There no red line. ‘ He’s draining the swamp. Making America Great’.
Tucker and Sean would do hit pieces on the minor aged girls.

royboy

Nov 9, 2001
Lewisville, NC

How do I know?

False equivalence again, Chris.

There appear to be court documents implicating Bill Clinton. I know you'll want to learn the truth.

gjbankos

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2006

How do I know?

Idiot. Not saying he should resign doesn't mean you are defending him.

God, is there 1 demon on this board that isn't an utter idiot?

Chris - you really suck at this.

CDW3333

Mar 10, 2010
False equivalence again, Chris.

There appear to be court documents implicating Bill Clinton. I know you'll want to learn the truth.
Read the article I linked to and you'll see there are court documents (a lawsuit) with the woman claiming to be raped by Trump when she was in Epstein's apartment.

If you don't know how to click on the link, get somebody to do it for you.

And as for court documents "implicating" Clinton, what I saw was the woman saying that Clinton was on Epstein's island at the same time as she was.

That's not very inculpatory.

And if there was a woman prepared to say that Clinton had sex with her when she was underage, I'm sure it would've come out in the 2016 election.

Your cognitive skills are declining almost as fast as Trump's.

BoulderFish

Oct 31, 2016
Great POTUS, yes. But Dem "darling?"

Hardly.

Unlike you guys, when it comes to this kind of stuff, we support the chips falling where they may. We hope it isn't true, for all kinds of reasons, but if it is and Clinton partook in any of this alleged disgusting behavior centered around Epstein, the faster he goes to jail and rots in hell the better in our opinion.

That's in contrast to you guys, as any time anyone posts anything here linking Trump to Epstein, all you see here are a bunch of righties rising up and giving all kinds of reasons Trump would never do that.

gjbankos

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2006

More dishonesty. If you can't understand the difference between 2 adults having consensual sex and a POTUS shoving a cigar up the whoha of an intern, there's no hope for you.

So I'll ask again - which is it? Are you dumb or dishonest?

Reactions: Crayfish57