Delusion runs deep with this one - Giuliani

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Sad, very sad that anyone can be so stupid and delusional. Maybe he needs moreshoe polish for his hair - or kiss Trump's ass deeper.

Rudy Giuliani has alleged that the Jan. 6 riots were an insurrection secretly planned by the left to frame then-President Donald Trump, the former New York mayor said in the latest episode of his podcast.

"This was something that was put together by the Left movement—doesn't necessarily mean only Antifa, means others that were trying to do anything they could to destroy any attempt that Trump had to rectify the massive voter theft," Giuliani said, refusing to abandon false allegations that the 2020 presidential election was rigged.

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX
Sad, very sad that anyone can be so stupid and delusional. Maybe he needs moreshoe polish for his hair - or kiss Trump's ass deeper.

Rudy Giuliani has alleged that the Jan. 6 riots were an insurrection secretly planned by the left to frame then-President Donald Trump, the former New York mayor said in the latest episode of his podcast.

"This was something that was put together by the Left movement—doesn't necessarily mean only Antifa, means others that were trying to do anything they could to destroy any attempt that Trump had to rectify the massive voter theft," Giuliani said,

It's interesting how your news insists on confirming it's own facts.

"refusing to abandon false allegations that the 2020 presidential election was rigged."

This sort of thing, as a reader, should be a clue you are reading a biased source.

LdN

Reactions: bourbon n blues

junior1

May 29, 2001

"This was something that was put together by the Left movement—doesn't necessarily mean only Antifa, means others that were trying to do anything they could to destroy any attempt that Trump had to rectify the massive voter theft," Giuliani said, refusing to abandon false allegations that the 2020 presidential election was rigged.
I don't know. Biden keeps talking about the high cost of gas being because of oil companies refusing to pump more oil at $120/barrel than they did at $40! I wonder why chickens don't lay more eggs now that the price has gone up 22%. Are chickens conspiring with oil companies.
Of course, it used to be because of Putin that oil prices were so high, but that didn't sell. So now it's because oil companies are buying back their stock.

SheldonJoe2215

Oct 3, 2015
Portland, OR
I don't know. Biden keeps talking about the high cost of gas being because of oil companies refusing to pump more oil at $120/barrel than they did at $40! I wonder why chickens don't lay more eggs now that the price has gone up 22%. Are chickens conspiring with oil companies.
Of course, it used to be because of Putin that oil prices were so high, but that didn't sell. So now it's because oil companies are buying back their stock.
Effin commie chickens.

Reactions: bison13

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004

"refusing to abandon false allegations that the 2020 presidential election was rigged."

This sort of thing, as a reader, should be a clue you are reading a biased source.

LdN
I've seen enough independent reports that support all that was in the article. Please show how any of it is false with facts.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019

LdN
He’s a liar so he looks for biased sources.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
I'm just pointing out to you that this is a biased media source.
You should find another.

LdN
Your point is nonsense. There are a plethora of sources that all say Trump was trying to stop the peaceful transfer of power = coup.

bdgan

May 29, 2008

I would like to know who was responsible for 1/6. It's easy for dishonest lemmings like you to blame Trump and stop there.

I've heard that a few extremist groups (Proud Boys, Antifa) pre-planned some stuff. I doubt that democrat politicians were behind it but I'd like to know. I'd also like to know why Pelosi refused the National Guard. One thing for sure is that the democrat shit show won't get to the bottom of it.

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012

If you had a brain, you'd concentrate on your party and November. You can't be this ignorant. You did go to college? You actually can think independently for yourself? Right?

Latest posts