- Sep 6, 2001
ZeroHedge - On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero
A whistleblower who's fled the United States for Switzerland has vowed to drop '450 gigabytes of deleted material' from Hunter Biden's abandoned laptop, which he says he also gave the the Washington Post, New York Times, and Sen. Chuck Grassley - all of whom he says sat on it for months.
Whistleblower who handed Hunter's abandoned laptop to congressmen and DailyMail.com reveals he has 450 gigabytes of DELETED material including 80,000 images and videos - and has fled to Switzerland fearing retaliation from White House
- Whistleblower Jack Maxey gave DailyMail.com a copy of the hard drive from Hunter Biden's abandoned laptop in the spring of 2021
- DailyMail.com has published dozens of stories exposing Hunter's drug use, sex obsession and questionable business dealings
- For the past two weeks, Maxey has been in hiding in Zurich, Switzerland, working with IT experts to dig out more data from the 'laptop from hell'
- He says he intends to post them all online in a database in the coming weeks
- Maxey says he has found '450 gigabytes of erased material' including 80,000 images and videos and more than 120,000 archived emails
- The former podcast host says he fears retaliation from the Biden administration
- He says that after contacting DailyMail.com about the laptop last year, black suburban SUVs appeared outside his house
Whistleblower Jack Maxey gave DailyMail.com a copy of the hard drive from Hunter Biden's abandoned laptop in the spring of 2021.