ADVERTISEMENT

Deflate gate II

bkmtnittany1

Jan 12, 2014
Unreal.....asshat Howard Eskin reporting that the Steelers used deflated fballs in last nites game...I am not making this shit up...I know he is a moron, but c'mon

My son...a huge Steeler fan told me this morning...I asked him if he was kidding and he said NO! Apparently Eskin picked up a few fballs on the sideline and said they felt like marshmellows....New England sports TV(where my son lives) was all over it...hilarious. Maybe the NFL will suspend Landry Jones....that would help Pittsburgh out!

Reactions: bison13
Steeler fan here in Baltimore area, and this is what a die hard ravens fan said to me this am:

"Normally I would call you and your cheating team out for this but how petty do you have to be to worry about deflated footballs on the sideline of the first preseason game?" "Man, win the super bowl and still petty as $%^&"

Howard Eskin is a moron - he is the Stephen A. Smith if Philly and in fact I believe they are friends - go figure.

Reactions: BBrown
Unreal.....asshat Howard Eskin reporting that the Steelers used deflated fballs in last nites game...I am not making this shit up...I know he is a moron, but c'mon
Good find by Howard. Somebody send him a bouquet of roses.

Reactions: Nitwit
Don't the officials maintain possession of footballs now? If it felt like a marshmallow, why would the official allow it to be put into play?

Plus, it's preseason and nobody cares. Worry about the games that count.

Reactions: BBrown
NFL vice president of football communications Michael Signora issued a statement on Friday about the incident.

“All footballs were in compliance with NFL rules following the pregame inspection process and all proper procedures were followed. In the third quarter, a football that was found to be defective was removed from play and will be sent back to Wilson for review.”

NFL vice president of football communications Michael Signora issued a statement on Friday about the incident.

“All footballs were in compliance with NFL rules following the pregame inspection process and all proper procedures were followed. In the third quarter, a football that was found to be defective was removed from play and will be sent back to Wilson for review.”
Wilsonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT