ADVERTISEMENT

Dear Penn State Fans... from UK fan

I’m a UK fan and Allen has said he will play. Snell has not said one way or the other but we don’t think Snell would skip the bowl game being 100 yards away from breaking the career rushing record. Some of us think there might even be chance he comes back for his senior year.

Snell is not coming back next season. Im also not sure the UK rushing record means enough to him to risk the money.

Thanks y’all I’m really looking forward to it! This will be the 20th anniversary of UK vs Penn State in the Outback bowl in 1998! If we are only good enough to play y’all once every twenty years I’m content with that! I’m just really excited to be playing a major program like most of our fan base is!

I had to go back and look that one up. I recall playing UK, but the details are missing. Last game for Tim Couch..... Looks like PSU ground out a win after being down 14-3 at the half. I loved Eric McCoo, but if I recall correctly, he spent a bit of time in Joe's doghouse.

I had it confused with the 2010 win over LSU in the Capital One Bowl. Another grinding win.

Good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT