ADVERTISEMENT

Day and OSU assistant coaches

eidolon21

Jun 24, 2003
dark side of the moon
Has there been any discussion of assistant coaching changes at OSU? Anything more than
people bashing some obvious guys. LJ to retire??? Perhaps our friendly OSU lurkers will offer some informed guesses? :)

Has there been any discussion of assistant coaching changes at OSU? Anything more than
people bashing some obvious guys. LJ to retire??? Perhaps our friendly OSU lurkers will offer some informed guesses? :)

Sure, those Zombies are still supporting the Adoph Eichmann of College Football that just exited stage right for the second time with yet another timely mystery disease. Suckers don't have any information..... they cling too hard to their delusions to venture into reality.

Last edited:
Reactions: burghBuck
Sure, those Zombies are still supporting the Adoph Eichmann of College Football that just exited stage right for the second time with yet another timely mystery disease. Suckers don't have any information..... they cling too hard to their delusions to venture into reality.

Adolph Eichmann? Fvck you, Rip.

Reactions: Nitt1300
That is one hideous comparison. You should be ashamed.

He was at Bresee's basketball practice today so i doubt he is going anywhere

Eichman? Bad form Rip. Really bad form.

I admit.... slightly over the top. However, ask the victim and family of the victim of Hernandez and the Hernandez family what they think about Urban Meyer and his magic blinders. He is not a leader of anything worthwhile to human beings.

I think Schiano and Davis(LBs) are gone. LJ is nearing 70, maybe he views this as a good time to retire as well.

Not sure if Kevin Wilson simply be named OC or he has higher aspirations.

Reactions: eidolon21
I admit.... slightly over the top. However, ask the victim and family of the victim of Hernandez and the Hernandez family what they think about Urban Meyer and his magic blinders. He is not a leader of anything worthwhile to human beings.

How exactly does Meyer get the blame for Hernandez? Because he overlooked him killing people at Florida?

Might as well throw Belichick in for good measure.

Reactions: dailybuck777
Don't think LJ is going to retire. Read that if Locksley gets the Maryland job, LJ will get hired as DC. Goes without saying, I'd imagine Day is working overtime to persuade LJ to stick around. Would he promote him to DC? He did allude in today's presser to wanting the defensive schemes to be simplified, which could be taken as a dig at Schiano and his NFL schemes.

:eek:

That’s some world-class OUTRAGE. :eek: . I’m jealous.

The "mystery disease" is no mystery. It has been clearly explained. Do you have any idea who Eichmann was and what he did? Thanks for the hate, but we will be fine.

ADVERTISEMENT