Day 31: Biden calls for Putin's overthrow; Lviv hit by missile strikes

Jerry

May 29, 2001
Talk about crossing Red Lines. That smell is from the bridges burning.

Granted, yesterday Senile Joe casually told U.S. troops they're going to Ukraine...only to have his handlers quickly rush out to say no, the troops are not going to Ukraine. So maybe Joe got today's bombshell wrong too. But probably not because it appears consistent with media buzz growing louder and louder about U.S. aims.

Therefore, assuming Biden didn't read his teleprompter wrong, we're setting up a situation where there is no end in sight...and that may well be the plan.

In fact, distinguished Brit historian Niall Ferguson wrote a piece a few days ago for Bloomberg where he cited information from senior U.S. officials, as reported in the New York Times, that Washington "seeks to help Ukraine lock Russia in a quagmire..."

Dig the wording: "help Ukraine." Yes, a U.S. strategy of using the Ukrainian people to trap Moscow in an endless quagmire is a great favor to Ukraine.

Beyond that, how does it make sense to tell a guy with his finger on the nuclear trigger that your aim is to do a Gaddafi number on him? But maybe I'm missing something. Maybe it's a stroke of geopolitical genius.

Meanwhile, despite yesterday's claim by the Russian military command that Moscow's war aims will henceforth be focused mainly on the eastern part of Ukraine and Donbas in particular, the Russians hit Lviv in the western part of the country with missile strikes today.

All in all, Day 31 showed few signs of giving peace a chance.

Jerry

May 29, 2001
I'll be damned. The handlers rushed into action again to say no, what Senile Joe said about regime change in Moscow is not really what he meant and not what American policy is.

White House official: “The President’s point was that Putin cannot be allowed to exercise power over his neighbors or the region. He was not discussing Putin’s power in Russia, or regime change.”

I mean, seriously, who is more dangerous to the American people: this doddering senile fool in the White House whose puppet-masters are wrecking the country; or the Russian autocrat 5,000 miles away?

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
I'll be damned. The handlers rushed into action again to say no, what Senile Joe said about regime change in Moscow is not really what he meant and not what American policy is.

White House official: “The President’s point was that Putin cannot be allowed to exercise power over his neighbors or the region. He was not discussing Putin’s power in Russia, or regime change.”

I mean, seriously, who is more dangerous to the American people: this doddering senile fool in the White House whose puppet-masters are wrecking the country; or the Russian autocrat 5,000 miles away?
That Russian autocrat is definitely more dangerous.

Reactions: NJPSU

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Good grief, Biden's handlers really should gag him. It's bad enough that he is senile. Compounding that mental deterioration is even if does have a moment of lucidity, he's still an idiot.
He's doing a great job. No losses by our military. Makes Putin look dumber everyday. It also seems Biden is a lot more respected by the rest of the world than he is here amongst the Qnuts and Fauux news crowd.

Reactions: NJPSU

Jerry

May 29, 2001
Good grief, Biden's handlers really should gag him. It's bad enough that he is senile. Compounding that mental deterioration is even if does have a moment of lucidity, he's still an idiot.

Amen.

We're worried about Putin having his finger on the nuclear trigger...and rightly so.

But what about a cognitively-impaired geriatric case who in a time of crisis makes bizarre statements that his handlers keep having to rush out to correct.

Reactions: Monlion

Sullivan

Nov 24, 2001

Every time Biden speaks, the White House walks back what he says. Who is running the show???

Jerry

May 29, 2001
He's doing a great job. No losses by our military. Makes Putin look dumber everyday. It also seems Biden is a lot more respected by the rest of the world than he is here amongst the Qnuts and Fauux news crowd.

No losses by our military...but five million Ukrainian refugees fleeing a devastated country.

Oh well, you can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs.

As for Biden being respected, honestly, man, you come across like a character in the crowd watching their naked emperor strut down the street but too brainwashed to notice that he was not wearing any clothes.

Jerry

May 29, 2001
Every time Biden speaks, the White House walks back what he says. Who is running the show???

A team of nameless handlers. The Deep State. Dem-Media bureaucrats. Wokeist oligarchs. Wealthy lobbyists and bundlers. Some combination thereof. Who knows.

The only thing we do know is who's NOT running the show. Not Senile Joe. Not his giggling sidekick who couldn't find Ukraine on a map. Not the shriveled old men and women nominally in control of our fake national legislature called Congress.

But pay no attention to the man (or men) behind the curtain. It's all about Trump...er I mean Russia...er I mean Covid...er I mean Putin. Putin!!! Yeah, that's it...Putin.

Sullivan

Nov 24, 2001

Respected by the rest of the world? The foreign leaders aren't even inviting slow Joe to the meetings to discuss Ukraine. Joe's on the outside looking in.

Jerry

May 29, 2001
Only one hour after Senile Joe accidentally apparently blurted out the actual policy of the American government, the propaganda organs are hard at work consigning it all to the Memory Hole.

Never happened. And even if it did, it was not important. Hardly worth noticing. Nothing to see here. Move along.

But Putin gets it and understands that either he "wins"...or ends up like Gadaffi with a bayonet up his ass.

We live in an Orwellian world of lies, and the most destructive lies are coming not from our foreign enemies but rather from those governing us right here in our own country.

Reactions: TN Lion

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Yes and let’s remember these same Qnuts praised Trump for his reckless and impulsive tweets involving foreign policy. It was then a sign of strength according to them.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
Only one hour after Senile Joe accidentally apparently blurted out the actual policy of the American government, the propaganda organs are hard at work consigning it all to the Memory Hole.

Never happened. And even if it did, it was not important. Hardly worth noticing. Nothing to see here. Move along.

But Putin gets it and understands that either he "wins"...or ends up like Gadaffi with a bayonet up his ass.

We live in an Orwellian world of lies, and the most destructive lies are coming not from our foreign enemies but rather from those governing us right here in our own country.
One thing is for sure - our own leadership has been exposed as lying weasels. That's not Joe Biden I'm talking about (but him too) - but our entire FBI, DOJ, State Department, CDC - they're all dishonest hacks.

It might have been true for a long time, but now, without a monopolized media - it does get exposed.

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
He isn't respected whatsoever. No one in history, in his condition, has ever been respected, particularly in Europe. Jesus, do you suck at the teet of your party. Honesty is a bitch for you. Yesterday was a disaster. That's exactly why the WH had to immediately walk back his words. For once, try some honesty.

Reactions: PSUEngineer89

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
How the hell would our military have losses? They're not engaged. Jesus, the lengths folks go to praise a dodgering old fool.

Last edited:

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
He isn't respected whatsoever. No one in history, in his condition, has ever been respected, particularly in Europe. Jesus, do you suck at the teet of your party. Honesty is a bitch for you. Yesterday was a disaster. That's exactly why the WH had to immediately walk back his words. For once, try some honesty.

You know, that's the most upsetting thing. The lying.

Look at @2lion70 - it isn't that he thinks that Joe Biden is respected. He knows that Joe Biden is not respected.

Yet @2lion70 does lie about it.

Why do you lie? Why can't you just say - Look, we elected Joe Biden as a figurehead to defeat Trump because polling showed that he could win, but Bernie couldn't.

If you say that, I may disagree with the objective of defeating Trump, I may disagree with a lot of other things, but at least you haven't made yourself into a liar.

Is there no shame in lying?

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012

Look at @2lion70 - it isn't that he thinks that Joe Biden is respected. He knows that Joe Biden is not respected.

Why do you lie? Why can't you just say - Look, we elected Joe Biden as a figurehead to defeat Trump because polling showed that he could win, but Bernie couldn't.

If you say that, I may disagree with the objective of defeating Trump, I may disagree with a lot of other things, but at least you haven't made yourself into a liar.

Precisely. His buds do the same thing daily.

Jerry

May 29, 2001

What it comes down to, Shoe, is that in the post-modern world of Dem-Media liberalism, there is no Truth...only "truth" which is defined as whatever advances an ideological agenda.

By that standard then, "lies" are whatever impedes this agenda. Such is the relativist fundamentalism that I mentioned on the what-is-a-woman thread.

Several decades ago a crotchety old chain-smoking Jesuit professor offered us college freshmen the textbook definition of Truth: the conformity of judgment with reality.

That is, when the mind forms correct judgments about Reality, which is not within human power to invent or change, it has grasped the Truth.

But when the operative standard is that Truth doesn't exist...only "truth" which can change from person to person...well then we get a world where men are women, war is peace, ugliness is beauty, slavery is freedom, a cognitively-impaired geriatric case is a great leader, and so on.

Such a world must eventually implode on its own incoherence and absurdity...and we're watching that very thing happen.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
One thing is for sure - our own leadership has been exposed as lying weasels. That's not Joe Biden I'm talking about (but him too) - but our entire FBI, DOJ, State Department, CDC - they're all dishonest hacks.

It might have been true for a long time, but now, without a monopolized media - it does get exposed.
Actually our intelligence agencies have nailed this event perfectly so far.

Everything Putin has done they correctly predicted ahead of time and warned the world.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
What it comes down to, Shoe, is that in the post-modern world of Dem-Media liberalism, there is no Truth...only "truth" which is defined as whatever advances an ideological agenda.

By that standard then, "lies" are whatever impedes this agenda. Such is the relativist fundamentalism that I mentioned on the what-is-a-woman thread.

Several decades ago a crotchety old chain-smoking Jesuit professor offered us college freshmen the textbook definition of Truth: the conformity of judgment with reality.

That is, when the mind forms correct judgments about Reality, which is not within human power to invent or change, it has grasped the Truth.

But when the operative standard is that Truth doesn't exist...only "truth" which can change from person to person...well then we get a world where men are women, war is peace, ugliness is beauty, slavery is freedom, a cognitively-impaired geriatric case is a great leader, and so on.

Such a world must eventually implode on its own incoherence and absurdity...and we're watching that very thing happen.
Good Lord, you voted for Trump. Please don’t lecture anyone about lies. The man couldn’t string 2 sentences together without lying.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
Two huge guffaws in two days in the middle of a war. What a train wreck this guy is.

So he says that regime change is a must and called on God to make it happen. So how is he or MAYo or Ukraine supposed to negotiate some sort of peace deal with Putin? He will trust no one now. If he didn’t think he was in a fight to the end before he certainly does now.

I earlier called for a psyops deal hinting that we are working with his own people that are considering removing him as way to create doubt, distrust, and fear in his mind. But all this did was strengthen his resolve.

• Haha
Reactions: Jerry and NJPSU

Jerry

May 29, 2001
Two huge guffaws in two days in the middle of a war. What a train wreck this guy is.

So he says that regime change is a must and called on God to make it happen. So how is he or MAYo or Ukraine supposed to negotiate some sort of peace deal with Putin? He will trust no one now. If he didn’t think he was in a fight to the end before he certainly does now.

I earlier called for a psyops deal hinting that we are working with his own people that are considering removing him as way to create doubt, distrust, and fear in his mind. But all this did was strengthen his resolve.

I saw this analogy by a commentator yesterday: If you want to buy a used car, does it make sense to phone the salesman the day before and call him a scumbag even if you know he is one?

Reactions: The Spin Meister

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
I saw this analogy by a commentator yesterday: If you want to buy a used car, does it make sense to phone the salesman the day before and call him a scumbag even if you know he is one?
Wasn’t that Trump’s negotiating style? Rocket man ring a bell?