ADVERTISEMENT

Day 2 - Offically Offical 2022 Big Ten Tournament and B1G+ Technical Support Thread

157 Consolation Semifinal
Berge vs Coleman

Young just beat Robb so the winner wrestles Young for 3rd.

Berge aggressive early with a couple shots but gets nothing. A 3rd Berge shot yields nothing. Berge the clear aggressor. “Taking territory” along with the shots. Nice single switch to double and a finish with back points! Coleman in trouble!!!!!! Fall!!!! With one second left!

HUGE Bonus points!!!

Eat that Iowa fans that disparage Berge and his lack of bonus point potential!

Need help settling a dispute. Is this correct or not? Edit: it is not :)

Win in Finals = 5 points (1+ 4 placement)
Win in 3/4 Match = 1.5 points (.5+1 placement)
Win in 5/6 Match = 1 placement point
Win in 7/8 Match = 1 placement point

Ragusin won, Murin won. Both expected but I would have liked Ragusin to have lost for team scoring.

Need help settling a dispute. Is this correct or not?

Win in Finals = 5 points (1+ 4 placement)
Win in 3/4 Match = 1.5 points (.5+1 placement)
Win in 5/6 Match = 1 placement point
Win in 7/8 Match = 1 placement point
There’s no advancement points for winning in a placement match. Just placement points.

Note on the clocks... I've seen several matches where the clock displayed on BTN+ is clearly off from reality. Both ahead and behind. e.g., clock goes to zero, extra on the mat counting 2...1...0. What?

Reactions: mcpat
Brucki (Mich) in hole mat 2. Will wrestle Penola. Let’s go Penola! Any help will “help”.

As El Jefe stated in another thread Whitlake going 0-2 does not help Edsell.
Wonder how injured. Maybe he pulls out of Nationals. Plus he’s 9-7 on the year and I don’t believe he has any wins over a top 20 guy. I admittedly am ignorant to the at larges and how they work but wouldn’t Whittlakes reputation get him the spot instead of actual results from this year??

ADVERTISEMENT