8:00 p.m.: Iowa vs. Lehigh

Blue Pool Matches
10:00 a.m.: Hofstra vs. Virginia Tech
12:00 p.m.: Hofstra vs. Arizona State
2:00 p.m.: Virginia Tech vs. Arizona State
4:00 p.m.: UNI vs. Cornell
6:00 p.m.: UNI vs. Penn State
8:00 p.m.: Cornell vs. Penn State

Setting this up to keep Day 1 separate from Day 2 and the main thread. Gonna be a flurry of activity both days.

Doesnt mean we wont still see Vito/RBY, thats 9 hours away.

Burning Vito at 125 vs us would be a waste, right?

@Str8DBLz was right about Seth making the trip.

Beau is fully sized. J Lee is fully sized. And Nevills is definitely fully sized.
Think fully sized re: Bartlett is a bit misleading. I imagine he’s cutting little to nothing at all and he’s proportioned much better for 141. Was never a doubt for Lee coming down from 65

Reactions: backdrft76
Think fully sized re: Bartlett is a bit misleading. I imagine he’s cutting little to nothing at all and he’s proportioned much better for 141. Was never a doubt for Lee coming down from 65
Joe Lee said it himself at the NLWC Golf tourney. What do you think, 157? Absolutely, that’s the plan. Matt was with him and Matt said 165 for his planned weight.

Arujau with a reversal and ride out in the second. Up 12-2 after 2. And the video is frozen start of the third.

RBY and Nick should and will need to put it on their respective opponents tonight.

That said, I think we can win at 157 and 165 tonight, too.

Last edited:
Too bad they didn't wrestle somewhere that would have fans. Arena looks empty for Cornell vs UNI.

ADVERTISEMENT