ADVERTISEMENT

Day 1 National Duals Results & Discussion

Can't open tournaflex (internal server error) will pennstatewrest on Twitter be updating tonight? Anywhere else I might try?

Vito will still have to go under Spencer. Even if he’s up 10-2, if Spencer gets the toss and chooses top, that match could be over, quickly.

Reactions: donboy6499
Must have been a damn impressive win over a zero time AA to look better than the guy who won the last two Hodge trophies.
If we're being honest, one of them was shared and only because the homers from WIN went with their home team guy. ;)

Vito will still have to go under Spencer. Even if he’s up 10-2, if Spencer gets the toss and chooses top, that match could be over, quickly.
I'll just say this, if Cornell and Iowa were in the same pool, there's no way on Earth that Brands lets Spencer face Vito. That's just the way he manages. We'd never see the match and Iowa fans know this is true.

Sorry if this was posted earlier. Jumping in after work so haven’t had a chance to read over everything. How can I watch? I am subscribed to the NLWC page on Rokfin and when I go to their page I’m not seeing any live coverage, just older content. On the app home page I see the Collegiate Duals stream but when I click on it, it says “Error. Please go back.”

Anyone else getting that error or able to steer me in the correct direction?

Reactions: tikk10
Sorry if this was posted earlier. Jumping in after work so haven’t had a chance to read over everything. How can I watch? I am subscribed to the NLWC page on Rokfin and when I go to their page I’m not seeing any live coverage, just older content. On the app home page I see the Collegiate Duals stream but when I click on it, it says “Error. Please go back.”

Anyone else getting that error or able to steer me in the correct direction?
You need to pay an additional 10. It's a PPV event. https://rokfin.com/ppv/1

Reactions: Afw6006
Cliff Fretwell. Colorful commentary, huh? But he knows a thing or two about technique, positioning, and the wrestlers on the mat.
That’s a nice way to describe him ;-) He sounds like the more obnoxious guy on the Inside Trip podcast…. Don’t remember his name. I will have to sync Byers for the PSU match.

Last edited:
I can't seem to change my credit card info. Anyone else have issues with this?

looks like with the UNI v Cornell match running a hair behind schedule.....

Ill have plenty of time to get cleaned up here from butchering my 5th deer...3 in PA and 2 in MD.

#freezersarefull
#bringonomNIcron
#1bow3rifle1muzzelloader
#5shots5kills
#didntfalloutofmystand

looks like with the UNI v Cornell match running a hair behind schedule.....

Ill have plenty of time to get cleaned up here from butchering my 5th deer...3 in PA and 2 in MD.

#freezersarefull
#bringonomNIcron
#1bow3rifle1muzzelloader
#5shots5kills
#didntfalloutofmystand
So that's why I didn’t see any deer!

If Vito, Glory or Suriano can keep the match within a couple points heading into the third against Spencer, it could spell trouble for him. He has shown in the past that his tank isn’t exactly the biggest.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CurtisLoew40
Must have been a damn impressive win over a zero time AA to look better than the guy who won the last two Hodge trophies.
Ahhhh an Iowa fan I should have known. An no Spencer isn't winning it this year. I would tell her that but I e been banned for five years for having an opinion lmfao

Spencer wrestling tonight.

Lee up 10-1 after 0.
17-0 Tech in 2nd.

Gonna be fun if he ever sees Suriano.

PBP. I'll post separately for each bout. I'll post something early and then edit that post with updates from the bout. Prob how everyone does it, but I'm new.

125 UR Campbell vs #10 Teske

No score after a min.
Good action but still no score after 2 mins.
0-0 after one. No one close to scoring. But action was decent.

Teske takes bottom.
Teske out after 15 secs. 0-1
Stall on push out against Campbell
0-1. 0:37 in second
0-1 after two.

Campbell takes bottom.
Teske ride at a minute
Campbell to His feet once but never close to out.
0-2 on the Teske rideout

Last edited:
Ahhhh an Iowa fan I should have known. An no Spencer isn't winning it this year. I would tell her that but I e been banned for five years for having an opinion lmfao
We’re in banned camp together. Iowa fan or not it isn’t hard to recognize the most dominant wrestler in the sport.

He may not win this year. It is entirely dependent on his health. If healthy, no one is close.

133 RBY vs Biscoglia

No score 30 secs
No score 1 min
RBY wrestling a bit defensive
RBY TD at 2 mins turned corner on shot by UNI
2-1 now
4-1 after one after another snap and turn TD

RBy starts 2nd on bottom
Out at 30 secs
again turns corner for TD. 7-1
RBY riding
FALL!!!! Sucked him back on sit out and pin!

Last edited:
N Lee vs Hoppel

Quick TD and let up. 2-1 good guys
Another TD. 4-1. That one looked real easy.
Lee looks like he feels well again.
Riding hard. Tries tilt. 4-1 after 2 mins.
4 points in tilt. 8-1 2:30
Feed keeps freezing

Lee starts on bottom. Out in 3-4 secs. 9-1
Quick TD. Lets him up. 11-2
Another TD. 13-2
Feed is poor.
13-2 after 2. 3 hours of RT

neutral to start 3rd
TD. Lets him up. TD 17-3
Escape. 17-4 with a min to go
Feed sucks. Choppy as heck.
18-4. Never got last TD.

Last edited:
Thanks for doing PBO mcpat, I can't watch live, but enjoy hearing how things are going. Sounds like Campbell did pretty well against Teske, all things considered.

Reactions: mcpat
I forgot how much I can’t stand the Iowa fans. Then they line up on the mat next to ours and I remember.

Reactions: danoftw
149 BB vs Lara

0-0 after a minute
still choppy feed
0-0 after one.

Lara starts on bottom. Quick reversal. O-2
escape and TD! 3-2 good guys slick double leg
Escspe. 3-3 one min in 2nd
Feed finAlly improves
3-3 after two. Good action.

BB takes bottom
Out in 9 secs! 4-3
4-3 with 1:12 to go
4-3 40 secs to go
20 secs

4-3 good guys win

Last edited:
Kind of interesting watching Bartlett. Looks like he has the angle at times but just not ready to commit to the shot.
Edit…like he committed to double

157 Negron vs 10-4 Holschlog

great action... No TD... 1:20 to go
Negron showed great D scrambling to avoid TD and almost score
God action throughout but 0-0 after one

UNI chooses bottom
Cradle!!!!
No points but wow.
Restart at 1:15 to go
Negron can ride
Escape with 0:49 to go. O-1,
great reshot.... Scramble... No score