ADVERTISEMENT

Dave Jones Article on Fran Fisher

Maybe...but he posted on twitter last night that he'd blow up the Chicago Bulls and start over (suggesting they trade Rose, Noah and Gasol). This with Rose having missed a lot of the season, Gasol having a pulled hammy and having two rising youngsters on the team in Mirotic and Butler.

Blowing up a team in the NBA is a 5 to 10 year redo. Does mgt want the Bulls to suck for five more years when they will make it deep into the playoffs for the next three years with the current roster (and could strike lightning)? It was just so stupid it was hard to fathom.

Dave Jones can write some crappy stuff sometimes, but this is a wonderful piece. Well worth the read and I think really captures the spirit of Fran Fisher.

I don't care what he writes, I refuse to read an Ohio State plant in Nittany Lion country who tries to diminish Penn State on nearly every opportunity. Please don't read this hack's BS

I don't care what he writes, I refuse to read an Ohio State plant in Nittany Lion country who tries to diminish Penn State on nearly every opportunity. Please don't read this hack's BS
Well this piece was far from diminishing anything. Don't be silly. It's a very nice piece on Fran Fisher. I know of no guns held to his head to write it either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT