ADVERTISEMENT

Dapper Dan (PWC) ...

Oliver giving the marlboro man a run for his money in the 3rd pd, but nonetheless with the upset over Allar 16-11

Reactions: lionlover
Labriola with a sweet double w/ 40 secs left in 3rd and it holds for the 3-2 win over Romero. Lab going to nebby and Romero tO$U

PA 6-0 after 2 matches

So Willie has Labriola at 165? Hmmmm.... don't know about that. Looked pretty big.

Stefanik of Naz loses 7-1 to NY Duprey. Stef heading to Princeton and Duprey heading to Binghamton.

Stef look comfortable losing. Did nothing from nuetral in 1st and 3rd and rode the entire 2nd.

Pa 6-3

Woodley of NA (going to Ok) loses 5-3 to Warner going to Iowa. woodley did all his action in the match in the last 30 secs. Warner w TD in 1st, E in 2nd and TD in 3rd.

6-6 tie in team score.

Warner is welcomed to the Iowa club of before football game practice AA for the HR.

my flo went out and continue to go in and out now.

So if someone out there can pick it up

Park of Brookville heading to Clarion pulls huge upset of Brandon Courtney heading to ASU 10-5. 2 great counter TDs in first and then in the 3rd he gets TD and 3 swipes of the TD. Courtney had the offense but just couldnt capitalize

PA 9-12

I know there is more to life than wrestling and that Drexel is a hell of a school, but boy I'd love to see what DeSanto could do somewhere else. He has said in the past that he has NCAA champion aspirations, but those are going to be tough to reach at Drexel.

Arujau (going to Cornelll not matter what the mat says) wins 12-2 dominated Courtney of Athens (tim O fame ;)) Aru toyed with him. Road him and took him down at will.

PA 13-16

iowa recuirt Max Murin gets decked in a spread eagle and rag dolled with it....got to see it. Not sure I ever saw someone go back and forth like a washin machine with that. Litteral from OK staying in state at Ok. was up 2-1 before the pin in 1st pd

PA 13-22

Bonacorsi heading to sPitt wins 12-2 over Hart. Very nice match for Nino, TDs, swipes and just controlled it

PA 17-22

Verk gets decked getting way out of position. was 6-5 at time Oconner. some interesting reffing there.

Verk undecided but said to be a lean to goofs. OConner going to UNC

PA 17-28

iowa recuirt Max Murin gets decked in a spread eagle and rag dolled with it....got to see it. Not sure I ever saw someone go back and forth like a washin machine with that. Litteral from OK staying in state at Ok. was up 2-1 before the pin in 1st pd

PA 13-22

Guys on HR were really pinning all of their hopes on Lee, Teasdale, and Murin down the road. I get Lee and Teasdale, but while Murin is good he's not a blue chip recruit. He's right there with Courtney who got dominated as well. They are both fantastic wrestlers, and being 2x PIAA champs is nothing to scoff at, but I think both of them will struggle to AA in college. I think Murin will always be a fringe R12 kid.

Losing Teasdale hurt Iowa, and Murin is not the blue chip kid they want to pin their hopes on to win national championships.

Coy going to UVA gets the 3rd pd TD to stand up 3-1 of Hovis of CA heading to Navy.

PA loses 20-28

Guys on HR were really pinning all of their hopes on Lee, Teasdale, and Murin down the road. I get Lee and Teasdale, but while Murin is good he's not a blue chip recruit. He's right there with Courtney who got dominated as well. They are both fantastic wrestlers, and being 2x PIAA champs is nothing to scoff at, but I think both of them will struggle to AA in college. I think Murin will always be a fringe R12 kid.

Losing Teasdale hurt Iowa, and Murin is not the blue chip kid they want to pin their hopes on to win national championships.
Murin is Maruca-esque. I know we are Pa homers, but some Pa guys get the Pa bump in rankings

...Arujau was the best kid in the meet.. his Dad was a Russian national champion...
....somewhere I heard Cornell was enrolling the Russian Olympic heavyweight next year...

Ga.jpg

This is just my opinion, but Young and Murin are kids who will go to Iowa and learn to wrestle the Iowa way. They will be stronger than heck, tougher than nails, always in shape and whatever is taught in that room they will learn to do it exactly the way it is taught.

I don't believe either will likely win an NCAA title, but neither will I be shocked if at least one of them does seriously challenge for a title. Sammy Brooks good is where I see each kid getting to. That isn't bad.

Just an opinion.

...Arujau was the best kid in the meet.. his Dad was a Russian national champion...
....somewhere I heard Cornell was enrolling the Russian Olympic heavyweight next year...
Absolutely agree.

Considering the opponent's accolades, Desanto was also impressive. Hard to believe that was Mejia's best.

Arujau (going to Cornelll not matter what the mat says) wins 12-2 dominated Courtney of Athens (tim O fame ;)) Aru toyed with him. Road him and took him down at will.

PA 13-16

Pretty much like their match at the NY/PA all-star meet at Muhlenberg College last year. Courtney held Arujau off for a while, but in the third period it got ugly.

Given the size differential, Suriano's defeat of Arujua in 2015 looks very impressive, indeed.

ADVERTISEMENT