ADVERTISEMENT

Damar Hamlin tweet during PSU visit: "It just feels right"

Judge Smails

May 29, 2001
CBNWZnXUYAAR6D5.jpg:large

@PantherLair: There are priorities at every position, of course, but Damar Hamlin just might be #Pitt's No. 1 target overall in the 2016 class.

Good luck with that.

he brought his GF

and that's what he was referring to if ya know what I mean
ohwell.r191677.gif

There should be someone committing today but we'll see

How about Lavert Hill running a 4.35 at the Adidas showcase!

I have access to the Pitt premium board and yesterday was hilarious. The paranoia and idiotic statements on that board were well worth it. Today they are back at it. Now,

"Narduzzi will win more recruiting battles than he loses versus Franklin"
"Narduzzi will not lie to recruits and that is all Franklin does" My favorite as if they know what either coach says
"PSU will go 6-6 this year or 7-5 and recruiting ill suffer"
"I've seen Pitt and PSU defenses this spring and there is no doubt I'd prefer Pitt's scheme compared to Shoops" Complete delusion

Narduzzi will succeed by telling recruits the truth by 9mythicalnationalchampionships.

Originally posted by mikemauti42:

I have access to the Pitt premium board and yesterday was hilarious. The paranoia and idiotic statements on that board were well worth it. Today they are back at it. Now,

"Narduzzi will win more recruiting battles than he loses versus Franklin"
"Narduzzi will not lie to recruits and that is all Franklin does" My favorite as if they know what either coach says
"PSU will go 6-6 this year or 7-5 and recruiting ill suffer"
"I've seen Pitt and PSU defenses this spring and there is no doubt I'd prefer Pitt's scheme compared to Shoops" Complete delusion

Narduzzi will succeed by telling recruits the truth by 9mythicalnationalchampionships.
At least their board has broken the record for pedophile references and is probably monitored by Homeland Security. It's unreal. Somehow we are all bad because we love Penn State but they are the ones that somehow find references that are morbidly twisted funny.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT