ADVERTISEMENT

Damar Hamlin just tweeted...

rico18

Jan 23, 2002
"It just feels right." He could be our next commit. Nothing official yet, but he could be next.

"It just feels right." ... I get the feeling this coaching staff ....

would be a lot of fun to be around. They seem to really relate well to the players and make even the hard work enjoyable. Once they start having more success on the field look out. Really looking forward to the upcoming seasons which is a nice feeling to have again

OSU just landed the #3 rated RB in the country to go along with the #1 rated RB they already had committed. Killing it. 1 5* and 7 4* commits already. The bar is set, and it's very friggin high.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Meh .....Ohio State is always going to recruit well. I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

We get ours...they get theirs...and we go to battle on the field.

Originally posted by NJPSU:
Meh .....Ohio State is always going to recruit well. I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

We get ours...they get theirs...and we go to battle on the field.
Except Ohio State has been killing us and Michigan.

Re: "It just feels right." ... I get the feeling this coaching staff ....

Certainly encouraging...
3dgrin.r191677.gif

RT @HamlinIsland: It just feels right!!
26aa.png
#PSU

CBNWZnXUYAAR6D5.jpg:large
>

There was also this, from Tom Lemming, of all people...

RT @LemmingReport: I have been on the road for almost 4 months and one of the schools that I have been impressed by is Penn State. They have saturated the

RT @LemmingReport: States of PA,OH,NY,NJ,VA and MD with Penn State info and that's how it should be done. Hit them hard early and often. Soon I expect Penn

RT @LemmingReport: State and Michigan to join Ohio State in the rarefied air of perennial national contenders.

RT @Nittany1969: Is coach Franklin improving talent level in Happy Valley??

RT @LemmingReport: So much so that give him a couple more years and talent wise they will be the equal of Ohio State.

RT @Nittany1969: wow. How different is the way coach Franklin recruits versus last 10 of Joe Pa career

RT @LemmingReport: Joe Paterno was a great recruiter but slowed down significantly over his last few years. Franklin who I've known since he was

RT @LemmingReport: a GA ranks right up there with Nick Saban, urban Meyer, Pete Carroll, Phil Fulmer and Mack Brown as the best I've seen in the

RT @LemmingReport: past 15 years. He is relentless personable and hard-working. And his staff does a great job of early evaluations.

Well Franklin took Ohio State to overtime last year with basically half as many scholarship players. Patience my man, patience.

We outrecruited OSU head to head last year and we had essentially the exact same classes except they brought in 2 more recruits. In recent years, yes they have outrecruited us but those days are over with this staff! The Sleeping Giant is awake and he's ready to rumble!!

This post was edited on 3/28 7:13 PM by LionsandBear

OSU just won a national championship. Going to recruit with the Bamas, USCs and Florida States. If Penn State won a national championships you would see the same. OSU national champs, PSU 7-6. Considering the record, staff is doing amazing job recruiting.

Far more concerned about ND and Michigan than OSU. We generally do not recruit the same kids as OSU (there is always some overlap, mostly by OSU). It just makes us different NOT better. I, for one, do NOT want to ever be OSU. I am "expecting" Michigan to be a "recruiting" problem because of Harbaugh and his "stated" opinion of the recent Michigan program. ND has always been a problem, see last year. I have trust in Franklin and the right way, such as it is.

WE ARE

This post was edited on 3/28 7:24 PM by dawgduice

I just think OSU will always be great as long as Urban is there. Over the next few years... Our advantage will be that Franklin is bringing better kids... And we aim a handful of our games against the U keyed when we play at home... The crowd was a very big factor LY in keeping our teamhanging around with Ohio State.. And I do n't know of another school out there that has as big ADVANTAGE as we do when playing a home ga,e.

Note: need to take into account our talent level has not been on par with many of the top 10 teams that have come into Beaver Stadium over the last 5-7 years..

The visitor list this weekend was beautiful

Hope we get a few tonight/tomorrow

Re: The visitor list this weekend was beautiful

it's not who you get...it's what you do with them once you get them...WE ARE!

Which means one is likely to de-commit ....... it's a long way from LOI day
smile.r191677.gif

Yea, Alabama has had how many 5* and top 5 classes recently and how many championships have they won? You can't worry about who others are recruiting, you just have to take care of yourself and develop them.

Originally posted by lattydaddy:
I've been told that one kid is committing tonight. Get ready for the bat signal folks
Good call! New kicker on board...

RT @JakeMetzer Just verbally committed as PWO to Penn State as Punter. Thanks to Coaches Franklin, Huff, and Williams #107kStrong ⚪ pic.twitter.com/vfgjRm0Fy2
CBOapxHWAAAtjCQ.jpg

@JakeMetzer

We will dominate the state again. Hamlin is just 1 of many

Expect to end up with at least 6 of the top 9 in the Rivals state listing . Sanders, Menet, Hamlin, McGovern, Hudson, and Angeline I expect will be Nittany Lions. Douibate could be a 7th. Also expect #13 Pryts and possibly #20 Toney. Upshur to OSU and McIlwain to South Carolina.

Let Pitt, Temple, WVU, etc pick through the leftovers.

The #3 RB you speak of only had other offers from Tennessee and PItt (along with Bowling Green). Miles Sanders has offers from 'Bama and LSU, among others. Who would you rather have?

ADVERTISEMENT