ADVERTISEMENT

D.C's Nyckoles Harbor ran a 6.78 60 meter sprint last weekend.

19333lion

Jan 30, 2016
That is basically 65 and a half yards, so his 40 time is probably unreal. Third fastest time in the country this indoor season. For comparison's sake, Journey Brown ran a 6.87. Harbor is 6'5", 225 lbs and sort of in our backyard. It will be a coup if we can land him. I am not getting my hopes up.

UPDATE: last weekend, he moved to the top of the list in the indoor 60 and 200 dashes, with times of 6.73 and 20.79. FWIW, the conversion of 60 meters to 40 yards translates to a 40 yard time of 4.10 seconds.

He is academically oriented so we should have a shot. I hope NIL promises don't affect his college decision..

UPDATE: last weekend, he moved to the top of the list in the indoor 60 and 200 dashes, with times of 6.73 and 20.79. FWIW, the conversion of 60 meters to 40 yards translates to a 40 yard time of 4.10 seconds.

He is academically oriented so we should have a shot. I hope NIL promises don't affect his college decision..
I'm wondering if he is "football oriented"?

Those times, and some additional development, would place him on an International level for track, and the potential to turn pro for that sport.

Don’t “track” much there, do ya?

What position is he going to play? He will end up at a track school like LSU.
Tough to find recent football video. If he can run patterns effectively, he'd be murder at WR. However, running them at 6'5" is no small consideration (no pun intended). If he is already 225 lbs, perhaps a move to TE. I wonder if he has noted the success of a freaky fast PSU DE, Odafe Oweh, had this past season, or a LBer named Micah Parsons?

ADVERTISEMENT