ADVERTISEMENT

Curious - Any BWI Board Members Buy Their Mattresses Online?

ILLINOISLION

May 29, 2001
Would appreciate any feedback / recommendations, pro or con.....THANKS in advance!

Would appreciate any feedback / recommendations, pro or con.....THANKS in advance!

I believe coolestfish has talked about buying from bedinabox.com before and loving it. And I think he got that recommendation on here from someone else. I'll let them give you advice if that's correct.

A guy that played on my softball team last year bought one online. He said the price was good, the quality was good, but he didn't like the mattress because it wasn't firm enough. He told me he wished he had bought it in a store where he could have tried it out first. He was thinking about trying to return it but I don't know if he ever did.

I believe coolestfish has talked about buying from bedinabox.com before and loving it. And I think he got that recommendation on here from someone else. I'll let them give you advice if that's correct.

I would have guessed thecoolestfish would have had a waterbed.....:)!

Reactions: fairgambit
I would have guessed thecoolestfish would have had a waterbed.....:)!

LOL! Nice.

No, cincy is right. I bought from bedinabox.com, and have loved the mattress. I got their top of the line model at the time. The idea came from Obliviax, who spoke highly of the company and mattress.

ADVERTISEMENT