ADVERTISEMENT

Crookham to Notre Dame-Green Pond

This comes on top of the rumor that Julian Chlebove will make an appearance at this school should he get everything in order after his troubles.

Also heard this could be a possible landing spot for Jon Miers. His cousin Evan Gleason was also rumored to be moving on and it wouldn't surprise me if they all ended up here.

Obviously wrong in the rumors I heard about Miers. Sem seems like a good spot - a writer that I know also mentioned Blair as a possibility, but difficult to see the lineup there.

His cousin, Gleason, ends up at BECA.

Notre Dame GP, however, adds Crookham, Brandon Chletsos (top 50 JH kid) and Evan Maag as incoming frosh and Cerniglia as a transfer from Nazareth. The return Markulics, Vonelli and Bauman, so it is safe to say that Veres has this program trending way up in a very short time.

Obviously wrong in the rumors I heard about Miers. Sem seems like a good spot - a writer that I know also mentioned Blair as a possibility, but difficult to see the lineup there.

His cousin, Gleason, ends up at BECA.

Notre Dame GP, however, adds Crookham, Brandon Chletsos (top 50 JH kid) and Evan Maag as incoming frosh and Cerniglia as a transfer from Nazareth. The return Markulics, Vonelli and Bauman, so it is safe to say that Veres has this program trending way up in a very short time.

Thanks for updates Dice

ADVERTISEMENT