Critical race theory curriculum in K-12 schools is going 'horribly wrong,' teachers say

DJ Spanky

Jul 25, 2001
For example, on MSNBC's "The ReidOut," host Joy Reid has repeatedly said that CRT is only found in law schools.

"Law school is the only place where [critical race theory] is taught. NBC has looked into everywhere, and it's not taught in elementary school," Joy Reid said in June 2021.
Her guest, Chris Rufo, who has been exposing CRT curriculum across the country, asked to interject and explain his position. "This should be a dialogue, right? Am I right?"

Reid replied, "Well, it's my show, so it's how I want to do it."

Typical liberal methodology of squelching dissent.

Last edited:
Reactions: bourbon n blues

Alphalion75

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
I have not delved into the specifics of CRT curriculum so I won't comment it on it. But I do have conversations with my grandchildren about what they are learning in school, leaving me with some concerns. Schools aren't teaching the same math that I learned in school. It seems much more difficult to solve simple math problems, especially division, using the new tools. I showed one of my grandchildren how I was taught to do division problems and she loved it. Said it was much easier to solve the problems. And regarding American history. My grandchildren tell me more about the bad that America has done in the world to other countries and people than the good.....overwhelmingly the bad. It's a little disturbing to say the least.

Latest posts