Crazy women on the Youtube rabbit hole

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
My wife is an awesome lady and pretty normal or above average normal for these days. However it seems women app. 30 or so to her age, late 40s have gone insane and it seems to me to be social media drive.
It started with Tim Pool talking about dating apps, then maybe a Matt Walsh or Jordan Peterson video about modern life then all of a sudden I got these suggestions for these MGTOW ( men going their own way) videos to other videos about dealing with single moms ( my wife was one) to desperate women wanting men now.
A few things, many women seem to have an overly inflated sense of their "market" value driven by dating apps. It seems the "top" 20% of guys looks wise and profile wise will sleep with almost anything so they meet hook up, don't call or text and repeat. The women seem to go for these guys and the cycle just gets worse.
Why dating apps? I guess people are insane but I met my wife because she was moving home next door to me and I noticed her, so I stopped by to say hi. I knew her family prior to meeting her so it wasn't a stretch to stop by.
But wait , it gets even crazier. These women often put out these insane tick tock videos whining about getting ghosted, or proclaiming all their insane standards that almost no men can meet. Because men love insane women going on about this stuff.
Thankfully I pulled myself back from the abyss and clicked on a gun video and the world was normal again.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
I’ve heard a similar things about the dating apps.

The women have all the power in terms of the men they agree to select. Even the average and ugly women “match” with the same Top 10% of guys who then bang them and disappear. Then the women go on social media and complain about men.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I’ve heard a similar things about the dating apps.

The women have all the power in terms of the men they agree to select. Even the average and ugly women “match” with the same Top 10% of guys who then bang them and disappear. Then the women go on social media and complain about men.
You know , this is something I can’t argue with . It’s like they’re all junkies . The women can’t stop the habit, and those guys won’t stop acting like a kid in the candy store.
Back in the day in the personal adds you needed game , word wise . It wasn’t just based on just looks.
Rupert Holmes wrote a song about it;

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
You know , this is something I can’t argue with . It’s like they’re all junkies . The women can’t stop the habit, and those guys won’t stop acting like a kid in the candy store.
Back in the day in the personal adds you needed game , word wise . It wasn’t just based on just looks.
Rupert Holmes wrote a song about it;
The wit that I display here daily worked very well with ladies in the 90’s AOL chat rooms.

(No gay jokes please)