ADVERTISEMENT

You're entitled to ignore whoever you want. I do find it curious though that someone who has decided to place someone on "official" ignore would then reach out to that person directly to let them know. Makes me skeptical of your stated action. I suspect you "unofficially" will continue to read my posts.
Are you also scheduled to be deposed and do you know when they will be finished?

Are you also scheduled to be deposed and do you know when they will be finished?

There is a difference between knowledge...and horse crap.

CR is much more in need of an equine enema than a deposition.

BTW CR - Still awaiting that RSVP.

Reactions: simons96
I just wanted to point out that I am officially "ignoring" you. You're the first person that I have ever "ignored" and I don't do this lightly but you don't add ANYTHING to the conversation. All you do is troll and spout vitriol. it's unbelievably shrill.

I hope you have better things to do with your time. If you don't then I feel sorry for you.
I find it hard to believe that anybody would go to the length he does just to protect a board member. I'm starting to suspect it goes deeper than protecting someone.

The day will come when he will be exposed for what he is and who he is.

Hey coward, are you going to address Lubrano's questions in the Barbour thread? Or will you act like you typically do, and pretend that you don't notice it?

I assume you didn't father any male children. Am I right?

Hey coward, are you going to address Lubrano's questions in the Barbour thread? Or will you act like you typically do, and pretend that you don't notice it?

I assume you didn't father any male children. Am I right?

In fairness, he's allowed to father children if his overlords in the NCAA and on the BOT agree with that course of action.

The day will come when he will be exposed for what he is and who he is.

Does anybody have a clue? I'm noticing certain patterns, like brand new trolls that have crawled out of the woodwork to start liking his post. Well, there's only one mentally challenged individual with the habit of liking his own doppleganger's posts, but he tends to lurk on Penn Live.

What's most telling, is that I know the identies of a good number of people on this board, through social media connections or the fact that they simply don't hide behind an anonymous handle. If someone is posting here, TRULY wishing to remain anonymous - they have a true agenda and they're either a Troll, Divulging Classified Secrets or Desperately Clinging to the False Narrative. In the third case, they're probably connected to TSM and Sandusky's network or they're politically married to Fina/Corbett at the waist. Either way, exposing their true identies would only hurt their arguments and show their real agenda.

There is a difference between knowledge...and horse crap.

CR is much more in need of an equine enema than a deposition.

BTW CR - Still awaiting that RSVP.

I've considered your invitation and after having thought about it, I must respectfully decline. Nothing personal but if I were to be seen with you it might elicit questions from people who know and trust me and I don't want to have to explain to them why I'm in your company. Further, I don't think you would want to be seen with me either because people are judged by the company they keep and I've been characterized as nothing more than a lowly BOT boot licker. :(

I've considered your invitation and after having thought about it, I must respectfully decline. Nothing personal but if I were to be seen with you it might elicit questions from people who know and trust me and I don't want to have to explain to them why I'm in your company. Further, I don't think you would want to be seen with me either because people are judged by the company they keep and I've been characterized as nothing more than a lowly BOT boot licker. :(

What are you, an insecure highschool girl? One of the most nonsensical posts you've made.

I was serious about the depositions, are you included in the group?

I certainly know that you are an incredibly shallow excuse for a human being. That said, the offer stands I believe that when people have their differences, no matter how great they are, the appropriate thing to do is to at least be willing to meet face to face to discuss those differences. If you ever decide to try to break from your history of being an anonymous, shallow, sycophantic pussy...... Let me know

There's a big difference between bjf and you. EVERYBODY knows who bjf is. You on the other hand, hide behind an anonymous handle and make up this "character" which you are simply playing. For all we know, you could be Johnathan Jacobs or a lackey of Kenny Frazier. Either way, if you DID reveal who you really are to everybody, your TRUE agenda would become obvious, and your flimsy BS logic/arguments would suddenly make sense, because everybody would know you're either trying to save your OWN ass, or that of one of your associates who pays you to troll the internet for them.

As I've said, most people posting here have nothing to hide. YOU on the other hand, DO have something to hide. So I gotta ask...just how close to TSM were you?

I certainly know that you are an incredibly shallow excuse for a human being. That said, the offer stands I believe that when people have their differences, no matter how great they are, the appropriate thing to do is to at least be willing to meet face to face to discuss those differences. If you ever decide to try to break from your history of being an anonymous, shallow, sycophantic pussy...... Let me know

From where I sit, I see our differences as irreconcilable and meeting face to face isn't going to change that. IMO, it would be a complete waste of time and I don't want to beat you for a meal.

ADVERTISEMENT