ADVERTISEMENT

COVID gratuitous dumpster fire thread

Actually male republicans skew higher for college education over male democrats. Female are the opposite, according to Pew Research. So I do not think your point is valid. As most of yours aren’t.

and FYI, my wildly liberal brother living in CA is much more anti vax than I am, and for demographic purposes I am a PA Republican with a degree in Economics as well as my MBA.

lol ok fine, if you're throwing out my 2nd point then you're only left with the conclusion that the vaccine is more effective than reported. congrats, you played yourself

lol ok fine, if you're throwing out my 2nd point then you're only left with the conclusion that the vaccine is more effective than reported. congrats, you played yourself
Not at all, the majority of those deaths commobidity deaths happened when there was not a vaccine so by definition they raise the number of in vaccinated deaths.

Way to lose an argument like you’re in elementary school.
No, i elementary school I would not have admitted I made an error in quickly reading the chart. I deleted my second post and admitted I made the mistake. You are just being an a$$hat

No, i elementary school I would not have admitted I made an error in quickly reading the chart. I deleted my second post and admitted I made the mistake. You are just being an a$$hat
But would have resorted to name calling like you are doing.

That's how I figured you would respond. Book learning only goes so far. Might want to give it some thought. The answers aren't in the back of the book.
FOXGlenBeck_Tides1.jpg

The push for everything being powered be electricity. Planes, trains automobiles, homes, chain saws, weed Wackers. Surely you get me drift.
I don’t know, why don’t you tell me? And then tell me what it has to do with your claim about student debt. TIA

I don’t know, why don’t you tell me? And then tell me what it has to do with your claim about student debt. TIA
I would have a hard time finding the last payment. Been a while. Your "I don't know, why don't you tell me" speaks volumes. I wanted to help you but you don't want to learn.

I would have a hard time finding the last payment. Been a while. Your "I don't know, why don't you tell me" speaks volumes. I wanted to help you but you don't want to learn.
Ok, I see you think my question was about you? I don’t doubt you personally paid your debt. I was asking you to back up your generalization that “we” as in Republicans are lower educated because they pay off their student loans. That’s what I was asking about.

By the way, I paid my debt off after my masters at around 27, 28 as well. Of course, having a full ride for wrestling, I only had loans from grad school. Are patting each other’s backs about this?

Ok, I see you think my question was about you? I don’t doubt you personally paid your debt. I was asking you to back up your generalization that “we” as in Republicans are lower educated because they pay off their student loans. That’s what I was asking about.

By the way, I paid my debt off after my masters at around 27, 28 as well. Of course, having a full ride for wrestling, I only had loans from grad school. Are patting each other’s backs about this?
It was a joke that if was a good joke it wouldn't have to be explained. I failed.

… Name for me 1 time in History, on a 2-5 year timetable-- Where the GOOD GUYS were the ones who silenced opposition in the Town square to win debates?
Every single day in every single developed country, laws dissuade people from telling harmful lies. Anti-fraud laws. Truth-in-advertising laws. Unfair competition laws. Defamation laws. Securities laws. And so forth.

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
The Germans also experienced the awesome power of repeated lies about “the other”. And they thereafter restrict those types of lies. Rwanda, Iraq, and more and more so the US have felt or are feeling the power of repeated lies about “the other”, too.

• Sad
Reactions: Cali_Nittany
The Germans also experienced the awesome power of repeated lies about “the other”. And they thereafter restrict those types of lies. Rwanda, Iraq, and more and more so the US have felt or are feeling the power of repeated lies about “the other”, too.

Clinton gave Rwanda the epic shaft.

Every single day in every single developed country, laws dissuade people from telling harmful lies. Anti-fraud laws. Truth-in-advertising laws. Unfair competition laws. Defamation laws. Securities laws. And so forth.
Sure, After something known as DUE PROCESS?? An important detail, and different than the Shutdown of Speech without Due Process. Very Different

The laws simply change who has the power over the lies. The lies are bigger but better protected because of lawyers making laws. When countries make these laws it takes power from the private people and puts it in the hands of the elite and elected. Still haven't found the "good guys".

The laws simply change who has the power over the lies … Still haven't found the "good guys".
Yes. “Simply”. It is very simple to manipulate abstract symbols on a page of slogans and use dictionary definitions to make false equivalences and call yourself a great thinker. “Freedom!” “Truth!” All superficial sloganeers know how to call things SIMPLE!

But when an abstraction engages with the real world … that’s when wisdom and impact come in. When you know how to compare two concrete scenarios, in kind and in amount, then you are doing something above sloganeering.

When you can walk into a store and buy food off the shelf and ingest it without rational, statistics-backed fear that you will die of mislabeling-caused poisoning or allergic reaction, then the f*cking truth-in-labeling laws are the GOOD GUYS.

Talking world affairs with people who have a simple abstract slogan-based worldview of “government rules are bad” and who refuse to realize or admit that rules are what civilization and safety and quality of life are built upon is like talking to a guy who categorically complains about oxygen in the air. It is embarrassing.

Last edited:
Reactions: NittanyChris
ADVERTISEMENT