COVID CNN and Biden Admin

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
CNN has been trotting out this new COVID "expert" and kind of downplaying Fauci/CDC. The messaging is pretty interesting. He is now saying COVOD and mRNA have been a "three shot solution" all along. He questions the Admin in not getting further out in front of this and redefining fully vaxed as being "three shots".

Clearly, Biden took ownership of COVID recovery by saying he would defeat COVID. Today, they admin has done anything but. And, worse, he sees COVID fatigue and his numbers dropping steeply. So the admin is NOT messaging the need for three shots because they know the anger that will come as a result of failing to deliver on COVID and further eroding his presidency. So he is simply not addressing the issue. NIce.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
Half the people going to the ER with covid just have a cold and want an easy way to get a test
Another cluster. My daugher was contact traced last week. We got a note from the school saying she could not participate in activities if not tested and the test had to be "proctored". I had to look that up. Basically, it had to be certified. The home kit doesn't suffice.

So I took her to CVS and got tested. I then found out that she was ok to go to school but couldn't participate on the swim team. She got tested on Monday, MLK day, and went to school Tuesday and Wednesday but did not attend practice. The test came back negative, no COVID, Wednesday afternoon so she swam in a meet Wednesday night. When she approached the coach he asked why she wasn't at practice. She said she was contact traced. Coach said "so?" She explained she got an email from the school saying she couldn't participate until the test came back. The COVID positive contact was another swimmer. The coach had no idea a girl tested positive, the entire team was contact traced, or that they weren't allowed to participate until the tests came back. Almost every other girl on the swim team continued to practice. My daughter showed the coach the email and he just shrugged his shoulders.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
CNN has been trotting out this new COVID "expert" and kind of downplaying Fauci/CDC. The messaging is pretty interesting. He is now saying COVOD and mRNA have been a "three shot solution" all along. He questions the Admin in not getting further out in front of this and redefining fully vaxed as being "three shots".

Clearly, Biden took ownership of COVID recovery by saying he would defeat COVID. Today, they admin has done anything but. And, worse, he sees COVID fatigue and his numbers dropping steeply. So the admin is NOT messaging the need for three shots because they know the anger that will come as a result of failing to deliver on COVID and further eroding his presidency. So he is simply not addressing the issue. NIce.

No, scumbag, you do not get to redefine terms simply so your liberal arts readers can maintain their stance of “epidemic of unvaccinated”

**** that little vajajay.

SR108

Jan 13, 2004
Another cluster. My daugher was contact traced last week. We got a note from the school saying she could not participate in activities if not tested and the test had to be "proctored". I had to look that up. Basically, it had to be certified. The home kit doesn't suffice.

So I took her to CVS and got tested. I then found out that she was ok to go to school but couldn't participate on the swim team. She got tested on Monday, MLK day, and went to school Tuesday and Wednesday but did not attend practice. The test came back negative, no COVID, Wednesday afternoon so she swam in a meet Wednesday night. When she approached the coach he asked why she wasn't at practice. She said she was contact traced. Coach said "so?" She explained she got an email from the school saying she couldn't participate until the test came back. The COVID positive contact was another swimmer. The coach had no idea a girl tested positive, the entire team was contact traced, or that they weren't allowed to participate until the tests came back. Almost every other girl on the swim team continued to practice. My daughter showed the coach the email and he just shrugged his shoulders.
Classic example of fatigue.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
No, scumbag, you do not get to redefine terms simply so your liberal arts readers can maintain their stance of “epidemic of unvaccinated”

**** that little vajajay.
Hotez is a huge vax shill. Of course he's arguing for 3 doses to be considered fully vaccinated and dismissing the very real possibility that Omicron will help us achieve herd immunity (b/c it would cut out his precious vaccines).

I'd love someone to ask him what exactly the "experts" did to resolve the issue of antibody dependent enhancement that was the main hurdle for years re: trying to get a covid vaccine developed. Suddenly in 2020 they overcame that hurdle. What a miracle!

BoulderFish

Oct 31, 2016

Hotez has been a slimy, politics-over-everything, POS all through this mess. He's one of those who opposed the vaccines getting EUA -- Well, until mid-Nov 2020.

BoulderFish

Oct 31, 2016
Hotez is a huge vax shill. Of course he's arguing for 3 doses to be considered fully vaccinated and dismissing the very real possibility that Omicron will help us achieve herd immunity (b/c it would cut out his precious vaccines).

I'd love someone to ask him what exactly the "experts" did to resolve the issue of antibody dependent enhancement that was the main hurdle for years re: trying to get a covid vaccine developed. Suddenly in 2020 they overcame that hurdle. What a miracle!

Hotez's group has developed their own Covid-19 vax. He does not want any vaccine momentum to lose steam now.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Hotez's group has developed their own Covid-19 vax. He does not want any vaccine momentum to lose steam now.
That’s what pisses me off. The guy can do whatever he wants but the msm and he himself act as if he’s some neutral unbiased expert when that’s far from the case. Same thing with fauci and the NIH in general. They hold vaccine patents so they shouldn’t be advising anyone on anything re: vaccines. They have a huge financial COI.

Reactions: TN Lion

Gnat91

Dec 28, 2016
Jacksonville FL.

Yearly boosters..blah,blah...